TONS OF HONDA EXPRESS PARTS!

I have a bumload of honda express parts like wheels,handlebars with controls,engines,about 10-15 carbs,fenders,racks,airboxes,etc... hit me up!

Re: TONS OF HONDA EXPRESS PARTS!

airboxes?! i need the rubber grommet type thing that fits between the carburetor and the airbox, i also need all the internals of an airbox. also a rear rim off of a 1980(i think, i'll double check) would be nice. Price?

thanks,

-chad

how much for a 81 complete running engine? (top end low end tranny everything!)

email me for prices. my address is dongoods2@yahoo.com,in fact anyone that wants prices please email me.also i would be willing to sell every part i have for one price!

please email me for a price i have probably four or five engines for that bike that have excellent compression.

email sent

The parts that i listed for the expresses are not the only parts i have i have every part for an express many times over.

I just went out in my garage and tried to get a good idea what i got in case anyone is interested in buying the whole parts lot,here is a good idea:

32 express frames,some good,some not,a couple of urbans and an SR express,expresII.

three 1982 expresses,could make two runners.

about 30 wheels

airboxes

about 10-12 complete headlight buckets

many speedos

many cables

gas tanks

rear racks

many handlebars with controls

lots of seats although some need recovering

shocks

about 10 engines and many parts engine,about 5 2 speed complete engine with good compression

i build mopeds with one of my friends and i could build probably 8-10 bikes with the parts that are here. $1500 for the whole lot,i am located 20 minutes north of appleton wisconsin.

I also have three honda hobbits,definetely could build one maybe two,i willstill sell the parts individually if no one buys the lot.

Hi there ; dont know what you have left; My List i need; 2 Muffler covers, I GOOD not torn seat syatem,1 Gas/Oil tank that does not leak anywhere. my e mail gopeds2@yahoo.com my zip 28574. ill pay shipping. colors dont matter

Got a working fuel valve for an '81 Honda Espress SR? No other valve will fit.

Yes,$17.50 shipped.

Tried to email you but it failed.

I'm kinda in the mood for a winter project, but nowhere near Wisconsin. How much for:

1.) All the parts for a complete Urban Express

2.) All the parts for a complete Urban Express II(the two speed)

3.) Shipping for either of these to 43017(Ohio).

Email me, thnks.

Jonas Quimby /

There's no such thing as an Urban Express II, and all Urban Expresses had a belt driven variator transmission instead of a 1 or 2 speed auto.

Well said!

Argg!! Whatever....an Express, Urban Express, Express II, anything that's complete....how much?

I want a front wheel for an Express plus the brakeys. Zip is 32803

I have about 10 carbs left for honda expresses,quite a few complete headlight buckets all colors,many wheels,lots of cables,controls,some airboxes,speedos,i have 3 1982 expresss with excellent parts and two of them have very good motors,many fenders all colors,rear racks,blinkers,liscense plate brackets,etc... hit me up!!

Jonas Quimby /

Since I didn't get a response to my email, I'll ask here.

how much do you have for the urban express? I'm especially interested in complete engines and electrical bits.

I could also use a throttle and speedo cable for an '82 Express, and possibly an urban express deluxe's battery box.

The urban stuff i am pretty much out of but i have everything for your 82 express.

how much for a 78 express nc50 carberator shiped to vallejo calif. 94591

i'm sorry, but i tried to e-mail you and i'm not sure if it worked. i was wondering if you have a complete headlight bucket with speedo, working headlight, and ignition set with or with out key. preferably with key. thanks

+ freeghia

I will advertise my parts for a few more days and then i will list all the parts on ebay,thanks for your interest!

Don.

Jason Luther /

i tried emailing, but it was returned. i need a head light bucket for a hobbit, or at least the light lens. also the white footrests if you have them. i dont know, maybe the headlight/or lens is the same for the express and hobbit. thanks-jason amoryblaine@wowway.com

Yes it is the same as the express,i will have tocheck on the footrests.

I would really like to trade 2 two plastic Jesus for all your parts. Let me know.

just wanted to leave a little positive feedback. parts arrived today, and everything is great! cheers to Don!

Thanks chad!

Hey salty i already have three plastic Jesus! LOL!!!!

FYI: if you try to email me and can't get through it's because i never revised my address it is as follows: dongoods2@yahoo.com