WANTED TOMOS STREETMATE, LX, OR TOPTANK

Im loking for a tomos streetmate, or lx, or a Top Tank bike. I would like them to have upgrades but still street legal. I am located in NJ

Re: WANTED TOMOS STREETMATE, LX, OR TOPTANK

Hi Ben

I have a 2005 Streetmate for sale, but I live in Los Angeles. Let me know if your interested.

Denise

1171214723_moped2.jpg

hey i have a 06 streetmate. Clear title, 900 miles, i alos live in nj, area code 07034. The moped has had performance parts put in, it goes around 45, i has on it

2 peice bi-turbo

28 tooth rear sproket

unipod filter

58 jet

added RH mirror

dual car horns

side kickstand

The bike is still brand new, $1,800 firm.

-Samz

Hi Sma, Sorry to thread jump here but I couldn't resist. which dual car horns di you use?. My squeaker definatly needs an upgrade..David

they will only work on a moped that has a battery (direct current), wont work on lx's but i used 2 from a MKll VW jetta

-Samz

o i forgot a pic

1171219636_cimg0254.jpg

hello streetmate New,Revival TS new,Targa Lx 2 new ones,and a 2005,2000.1999,and a 1996. all for sale. my email gopeds2@yahoo.com i can ship with out damages. JC

here is another one to lazy to answer. fell asleep maybe;

Why did you change out the stock horns? They are so loud on mine that it hurts my ears.

hey JJ i asked you before but im pretty sure i never got an answer, how much for the red 05? i think it was, its the Red Targa with black rims how much would that cost shipped to Nj? everything all togethere.thanks

-Samz

i have a 1999 tomos targa lx (black) that has a techni gas pipe and if you want an airsal kit and 16mm delorto carb...everything works on it but it could use some cleaning up...$500 and its yours

hey evan is that the LX you had at samz when i pucked up the 95 lx? if so it is a very nice ped

John Joedicke /

Ike has one new in the box for 1300. Jump on that deal, can't go wrong. think he mentioned it was copper color.

yea, this is the one that you saw

evan send me the info on the lx ypu have. im looking at samz's streetmate but ill take a look at yours too if yous still selling it. my email is patknapp14@yahoo.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread