PUCH PARTS NEEDED

For a 80 Puch maxi Sport MKII , need chrome front fender, chrome rear rack with runners, sidecovers, and taillight, and if anybody has a really nice seat (the longseat with chrome at the bottom) I'll take that too.

Re: PUCH PARTS NEEDED

I have all of that but the seat and fender...Make me an offer?

Ive got the fender. Its not chrome, but its the silver painted one. In super mint condition with all hardware. Email me if you want a picture or more info.

i have really nice chrome fenders front and rear. they are designed for italian bikes but if you bend them a little bit they work great on puchs.

pic attached

1164434989_caferacefender2cv7.jpg

thanx guys, but want the correct fenders. Brennano email sent

i have some off a pinto should be the same there nice ill take 600$ for the pair of fenders ya thats rite 600$

LOL

Hey I have both front and rear fenders (chrome ) and I'll trade them for (4) running Mopeds . If they have titles , I'll throw in the lightbulb for the tail light!!!! hahahahaha

WTF

Sarcasm , Apple Juice technology !!

sweet, anybody actually have fenders or a seat?

Ive got this fender if you would like it.

Looks nice man, but still want a chrome one like is supposed to be on my puch. I have one thats silver on there now. Thanx anyways though

« Go to Topic — end of thread