O/T Kickass mini chopper for sale

Hey everyone,

I was looking for new peds on Craigslist and I found this wicked looking chopper. the ad says that its 110cc, but most of these are 49.5 at the most. I may be wrong though. Anyway, its a four speed manual with an automatic clutch like a Vespa. The bodystyle has this "gothy" look to it. If i had the cash and a rear light kit, this would be my new ride. I doubt I could license it as a moped in minnesota though.

http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/mcy/238763806.html

Re: O/T Kickass mini chopper for sale

Don't do it . They're really tiny . I saw one . They're in Calif all the time at the car shows

Timmy Southpark /

its really 110cc, they sell those online all the time

What are the engines like on those, any good? I supposed you can get new carbs for them easy, but anything else.......

Paul

The engines are clones of the old small honda engines, you can get engines for them from 50-120cc's.

Grey

i wish i could buy one of those and strip it for parts. would be fun to either put a moped engine in it. or modify a swingarm and put that rear wheel and the front forks on an italian frame.

I just want the spider frame and fenders and drop a V1 into it. I've always wanted a gothy looking moped chopper. No one has set about to build one though.Screw Minnesota laws, as long as it has pedals put on it, even at 80cc, it should be considered a moped.

Paul

« Go to Topic — end of thread