FS: Tomos custom wheel set

Timmy Southpark /

Hello,

I believe these wheels orginally came from an Indian moped but i have fabbed them to work on my tomos.

very sturdy mags, they seem to spin smooth. They accept the older stlye tomos rear sprockets, and currently it is a 24t. The paint is starting to chip but with a paint job or if you just brought them down to the bare metal these wheels would be killer.

I'm not sure what these wheels are worth, so i guess i will see whats out there as far as offers. You can email me if you like, thanks -jimmy

oops pics...

Timmy Southpark /

pic 1

1164341235_tomoswheels_001.jpg

Re: oops pics...

Timmy Southpark /

pic 2

1164341267_tomoswheels_002.jpg

Timmy Southpark /

oh and i forgot to say, the front tire has good amounts of tread left, and i bought the matching rear tire bout 250 miles ago. Both are speed rated at 63mph, and both have good tubes.

nice honda civic

FS: Tomos custom wheel set

Jimmy, if you say that you fabbed these up yourself, then I don't know if I would have taken the picture of them in front of that car! That's not an indication of your handiwork, is it?

Re: FS: Tomos custom wheel set

Timmy Southpark /

hell no, that aint my car... that is my neighbors peice of crap honda that is rotted out underneath. He works on it in my driveway from time and again...

really the guts from an older tomos rim goes onto the new wheel, however i had to drill the wholes out larger in the rear wheel to hold the new sprocket. They are sturdy wheels.

ill give you 20 plus shipping

Timmy Southpark /

I was hoping for more than that, sorry. thanks -jimmy

looks like that tomos is in pieces, do you have a black bikini fairing by any chance?

Timmy Southpark /

bikin fairing?? no i dont have any fairings, sorry.

The chasis is up for sale if anyone wants it. I can give a bill of sale

well how much then?

« Go to Topic — end of thread