new exhaust WANTED!!!!

HI

does enyone have performace exhaust over in the UK???

i will by it

new exhaust WANTED!!!!

oh yh for puch maxi!!!

Re: new exhaust WANTED!!!!

ill send you one for $70+shipping

jerry bromflieg /

Really,dont know anyone in the UK who sells them but you could try www,puchshop.nl in holland maybe he would send to you,or take a cultural weekend trip to amsterdam with your mates and in between getting stoned you could visit the moped shops of which there are plenty! Jerry.

hey

what sort of performace exhaust?

can i have a pic?

jerry bromflieg /

Are you asking me or Lee?heres mine,you can get other types too.Ths one cost 25 euro new,Jerry.

1164318933_img.jpg

jerry bromflieg /

THAT WASNT SUCH A GOOD PICTURE<TRY AGAIN

1164319180_img.jpg

lol nice bike

hey jerry do you want to sell me one?

and lee what sor of performance exhaust?

jerry bromflieg /

Hey Kid,I have to find out first how much it would cost to send and I would have to order it for you,it takes about a week,it costs euro 20.50 in chrome with aluminium damper or plain with aluminium damper or euro 27.50 in all chrome.I dont mind doing it for an old countryman but i am not a dealer,so let me know what you want to do.SEE PHOTO.Cheers,Jerry.

1164321561_imi_bullet_chroom_jamarcol.jpg

hi

i would have the 20.50 in chrome with aluminium damper, but i do not no how i would pay you as we are in

hi

i would have the 20.50 in chrome with aluminium damper, but i do not no how i would pay you as we are in pounds and you are in $

jerry bromflieg /

Hello again kid,thats euros not dollars,I live in Holland not America,but I am english.You could easily transfer the money to me via your bank if I give you my account and IBAN numbers.No pressure,just decide what you want to do,ask at your bank,they will tell you whats possible and whats not.I dont know how old you are,maybe you dont have a bank account,if not discuss it with your parents.:Like I say I am not a dealer,I just dont mind doing a fellow moped rider a favour and that applies to anyone! Think about it,Jerry.

« Go to Topic — end of thread