Puch top tank wanted, trade for Mobylette(s)

anyone?

Puch top tank wanted, trade for Mobylette(s)

When you say Mobyleytte, what exactly are you talking about? It seems to mean different things to different people. Also, what's up with the Allstate? No rush, just curious.

Re: Puch top tank wanted, trade for Mobylette(s)

Maitland Of the Loin /

mobylettes are the generic motobecanes (50v, 40v)

Sorry, I meant to include 50v.

Bry,

1. do you have a top tank puch???

2. letting liquid wrench soak in before I go at the handlebar removal again. I have a box ready to go and everything.

3. will you be needing motobecane 7 parts? I have wheels, fork covers, fenders.

Cool, thanks. To some people a Moblylette is one of the classics such as a AV88 so I just wanted to clarify. I have two top-tank Puch. I just got two Magnums and to tell you the truth, I'm not that hot on them. I don't like the way I feel on them. Seating position is awkward or something. I can't quite figure it out. I'll check for 7 needs.

Man, I wish I had a fleet of AV88s. I try to buy everyone I see, but just have the one. just got legshields shipped from Bristol!

I never refer to a 50v as a moby or mobylette unless im trying to sell it.

Bry, I'm sending you an email about the magnums.

Bristol! My sister-in-law lived there for a bit. Her husbands family is from there. I've been there. It's a pretty neat little city.

bry, get some lower hadlebars, i've heard that 3" risers make it a perfect feel on a magnum

Thanks Chad. I actually have a set of three-inch rise bars just sitting here so maybe I'll try that. I don't know why but I just felt goofy sitting on those things!

all bikes have cateye turn signals and ariboxes.

pics

No pictures yet. feel free to post ones of your puchs though.

Ideally I would like 2 magnums(one for a firend).

If someone is willing to pay shipping both ways, I have enough stuff and other bikes to throw in to make it worthwhile.

Pleasssssssssse!

Stuff available for trading:

5 50v bikes, 1 50v part bike/pile of extras, Avaros/flandria parts lot, vespa Ciao, e50 crank, motobecane 7 wheels and fenders.

oh man, read this email:

Good day sir

My name Mr. Ayu yan , based and run an export company in Guangzhou china. I was going through the internet and I saw an advert placed by you that you want to purchase (Puch Magnum)i want to inform you that I have (Puch Magnum).. for sale in my store . Getting the (Puch Magnum)to you will be the easiest thing, cause shipping to any where is pretty cheap in China. Sir/Ma. I want to know if you are still interested in the (Puch Magnum)and also the picture so as to proceed.

Yours sincere.

Mr Ayu yan.

18TH Floor

69 xin jin sanyuali

Dansha District. Guangzhou China

tel;086-20-85791335

Maitland Of the Loin /

oh zane.

I am building a 2nd magnum, if you had a peugeot tsm i would trade in an instant.

just ciaos and motobecanes 50Vs for trading.

Maitland Of the Loin /

sorry then. my hands are already full converting both of mine into AV10 engines.

I would pay top dollar for a set of cat-eye turn signals, if the are the knind that have the rechargable battery in them!

How about selling me a set of those cat-eyes? I just got out bid on E-bay for a brand new never used set...was willing to pay aprox 100.00....any thoughts?

i guess I dont need cat eyes on _all_ my bikes. I'll put together a set later tonight.

« Go to Topic — end of thread