FS: Mineralli V1 engine parts

Timmy Southpark /

hey, i got a coulpe of v1 trannies, a top end, and some spare cylinder heads. email me if interested, thanks

Re: FS: Mineralli V1 engine parts

how much for a top end?

I may need a bottom end/crank and magneto. What condition are yours in?

I'll know this weekend when i dig into a new bike i got.

Timmy Southpark /

Chris, what is a fair price to you? I'm not looking to make much on this.

I gotta check to see bout the piston... just dawned on me i might not have the piston for it, i will check later when i get home. I know for sure i got a cylinder and 2 different style heads. thanks

Bret, i havent torn into these motors to really know the enteral condition, but if i remember right they have smooth cranks with mininal rod play. I would venture to say they are in good shape... cant remmeber if i have a stator or not, i can check on that. i can try to get pics up later tonight if you want. thanks

Bret

Timmy Southpark /

Read my reply to chris cmm... and...

Oh and if it makes you feel any better i got both these trannies from ike... they have been in his garage for years. I got them off him on a trade.

umm i don't know i am new to the mineralli engine so i dont really know the price... im not really interested if there is not piston though.

Timmy Southpark /

alrighty, well i'll let ya know if i do have the piston. Thanks for the interest

« Go to Topic — end of thread