lot of tomos parts

EVERY TOMOS PART IS IN STOCK. LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU NEED AND I WILL GIVE YOU A PRICE.

Chris

Re: lot of tomos parts

black bikini fairing

reed intake bendy or stright?

How about a complete working wiring harness, controls and cables for a tomos targa/targa lx/st?

Wiring must be the complete harness front to back with no cuts, cracks or repairs. Electronics still attached would be great (flasher unit, rectifier, dash lights). Controls don't have to be great as long as the levers aren't broken or cracked. Switches should have the attachment screws included.

Thanks

Grey

I need a complete headlight assembly, and possibly a coil.

hey do you have a black front fairing?

A seat for an A3 1980. What ever you got that will fit. Something samller and racy would be great.

And how abut a repair manual?

i am pretty sure that i have all of those parts. let me just check the inventory and i will let you know

Chris

Gary Toller /

need fork tubes will take 1 or 2

airsal kit - complete?

i need a first gear clutch for A35

hello? this isnt giving any good impressions.

something obiously up with is computer because i always see him on aim and then it was just about the day after the post he wasnt on...

i am on i have been busy i am getting all the parts requested out tomorrow and i will clean them up. ill inform everyone about the news when i get all the parts out.

Chris

bump

how about a a35 crankshaft, fro ma fairly new model, the newerish cranks.

-Samz

Do you have?

used:

a35 bottom end?

new:

wheel bearings?

wheel spacers(in between the bearings)

brake cables?

throttle cable?

sprockets?

chain?

headset bearings?

upper fork bolts and the cap nut, or watever its called?

I forgot to add new swingarm bushings and the spacer for them to?

i need the screws for the side cover of the motor, the side with the coils. how much

Hi, I looked at the Wiki and I'm thinking of re-doing both the 1st and second gear clutches. I really see that much the matter with mine but what the heck for the cost of some craft store cork and Gorilla Glue it sounds like a worthwhile endeavor. Check out the Wiki on the subject perhaps this would work out for you as well..HTH...David

Oh Yea I forgot. I've got lots of cool stuff around here for swap, just let me know what you're into. Martial Arts, Photography, Watches. You name it it's probably around here somewhere :-). In either case I need most of this stuff badly so if it needs to be $$ then $$ it is..David

« Go to Topic — end of thread