WTB running moped / MA

I am looking to buy a relatively cheap, running moped. Located in western mass but willing to travel reasonable distances. Anyone selling?

Re: WTB running moped / MA

I am. I'm selling my 1977 Sparta. It has a brand new carb and air filter. it runs like a champ . It's got two brand new orange saddle bags .I'll take a new pic this afternoon and post more details. I'm a bout 15 minutes away from Amherst and I can deliver it. When you say "cheap", how cheap is cheap?

-Burnbridge

Well right now the most I can afford to spend is 300-350. How much are you looking to sell for?

sick ped! never seen one of those. i'm also looking to buy in MA.

bump

im in rhode island and i have a maxi for sale

it will start on starting fluid but the fuel system needs a good cleaning

also have a motobecane i would like to sell, this one doesnt run but im pretty sure its a timing or points issue. its got a dellorto sha 14 12 and there is no rust what so ever anywhere on it. if it ran it would be in mint condition

let me know what you think via email

I have kinetic for 300 or bo it's in ma and run good.. just went on a 80 mile rally with out a problem..

hey chris- what year is your kinetic?

99 it's purple...

I have a much maxi I'm finishing...I need to fine tune the air/fuel ration and install good brakes. keep your eye out for my post when its done located in wilbraham

Closed, I ended up going with the Sparta.

I'm gonna miss ya buddy.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account