MINARELLI FLYWHEEL

I am in need of a flywheel for a Minarelli engine for my 1980 General 5 Star! The part # on the broken one I have reads MOD.6932 CEV. If anyone has one let me know and how much you want for it.

Thanks,

Joe

Re: MINARELLI FLYWHEEL

Joe,

I have 4 NOS CEV flywheels but thay all have the #6933. Are you sure yours is #6932 ? I also have nos stator plates with points and condensors.

I don`t really know what the difference would be?

Ike

www.ikesbikes.com

I just double checked and it is 6932! Do you think the 6933 will work? How much would you want for it?

Garellli used a slightly different cev magneto. Maybe ikes are all garelli?

The different part numbers on puch rotors refer to the coil setup and wiring of the whole magneto, the rotors are all the same. It could be the same case here.

I am running a Sachs stator on my magnum right now,

I was trying to put the magneto on there as well, but it didn't seem to fit

Bret,

You are correct. I just looked at a Garelli engine and it has the #6933 flywheel.

Ike

I just campared a Garelli Stator to a Minarelli V1 stator and they are identical except the points are mounted different. 180 degrees different. That tells me the cam in the flywheels are different too? But the Garelli and the Minarelli stators have the same exact part number ?? I don`t know whats up with that, but that what i just seen.

Ike

I want to say they're different. I think they use different keyways, or are slightly smaller or something.

Can anybody help with this one??

Hey Joe

in my hand I'm holding a CEV mod 6932. Yes I can send it to you. If you still need it send me an e-mail

i have one too, let me know if you want it

$6 + shipping

This may sound totally wild but find a magnet and let it stick to the inside of the flywheel magnet , then notice where it is in relation to the key . I found this problem on a motorcycle I was restoring ,the timing was completely un adjustable with a NOS flywheel - so I slotted the stator and dang, a cousin who works on bikes told me this trick and wouldn't you know it the magnets were a few degrees different .That single digit on the flywheel could be the difference between a great day and a crappy day

« Go to Topic — end of thread