LOOKING FOR A TOMOS LX OR ST IN NJ!!!!!!!!!

I am looking for an lx or st (preferably an lx) I live in the Cherry Hill area. Willing to pay up to $450. Needs to be in pretty good shape. I also have a mini chopper that i am willing to throw in along with $400. excellent shape. only ridden 5 times up and down my street. It goes up to 25-30mph with my 180lbs on it. so please if anyone can help me out.

Re: LOOKING FOR A TOMOS LX OR ST IN NJ!!!!!!!!!

hey i have an lx in cherry hill, it needs a new crank but ill sell it for 450

See Ya Moped Army /

I've got a real nice black '96 Targa LX that I'm restoring. It should be ready in a couple of days. Has a clear NJ title in my name. I'd let it go for $475. Your parents would have to purchase it from me. I don't sell to minors.

do u have any pictures and how much would a crank cost?

anyone have pictures?

ill send pics to ur email a crank would cost 130 new but for 75$ more i can give u a whole motor core with transmission engine and carnk all youd have to do is swap them

See Ya Moped Army /

Not finished yet, but almost there. New everything on this bike.

1164837020_targalx_001.jpg

BUMP!!!!!!

Hey Mopedlar if you are finished with the moped, can you show me an updated picture?

See Ya Moped Army /

It's almost done. I just have to install a new rear sprocket. I also rebuilt the bottom end of the motor. It looks the same as the original pic except that it has a round headlight and speedo cluster. If I go to my shop tomorrow, I'll take a new pic. This bike starts on the first kick and runs flawlessly.

See Ya Moped Army /

I forgot to take my camera with me to the shop today, but she's all done now. Starts and runs like a brand new moped. At 2/3 throttle, it was going 35 mph. Since the bottom and top end are brand new, I didn't want to push it. Everything works on this bike as new. The only flaws are some tears in the side of the seat and one of the sidecovers needs to be repainted since the paint is peeling. Other than these things, this bike is ready to roll.

bump

See Ya Moped Army /

It's all done (see pic)

1165340159_blacktargalx.jpg

bump

« Go to Topic — end of thread