FS: 1999 Kinetic TFR price dropped to $175

I need to make room. Runs good. Has over 6000 miles. Comes with key. Has polini performance exhaust. Does 35-40mph.

Lower subframe was cracked which I welded back together. Has vibration at rear wheel. Lights work, but sometimes when you apply brakes the lights dim.

Asking $175 firm

Re: FS: 1999 Kinetic TFR price dropped to $175

Moped is located in Bowie Md between Annapolis & Washington DC

Please,

Show some pics of where it was welded.

Paul

does it have a tittle?

I would like to see the extent of the damage first before talking about titles or cash.

since maryland is a non title state for mopeds, a notarized bill of sale with the serial number on it should be sufficient in MOST states to get a title...check with your states DMV first though ......at least thats all thats required in delaware........I know a couple guys here in delaware looking for mopeds, Ill mention it to them.....

Ok. The pics will be up Wed on what was welded.

No title either.

Re: FS: 1999 Kinetic TFR pics of welds

Pic 1

1164214774_dscf0544.jpg

Re: FS: 1999 Kinetic TFR pics of welds

Pic 2

1164214810_dscf0545.jpg

i will buy the moped from you for the price you are asking for but i need it shipped to me you can e-mail me back at theartisttravis2005@yahoo.com

E-mail sent

Kinetic is sold pending delivery

Thanks people

Where are u located? I am new to the site and am looking to buy a moped. I am located in Santa Monica, CA

hes from maryland.... click on the verified used name at the top under were it says author and it will bring you to the info .

Kinetic has been sold.

It's now at it's new home.

« Go to Topic — end of thread