New puch parts and used puch parts

I have a new puch high compression head $50

A new puch needle bearing performance race crank with left and right crank bearings $130

A new puch gasket set $8

A slightly used puch 15mm bing carb, 15mm intake, and high flow airfilter $110

And many other puch parts, just email me me or add to this post.

Derek

1163988801_dereks_pictures_004.jpg

Re: New puch parts and used puch parts

gasket set yes

can i get back to you about the 15mm setup? i just fucked up MORE of my carb and def need a new one, but i was talking to one guy and the last thing i need is two carbs i dont have the funds to spare easily for...

I'll give you $100 for the 15mm stuff shipped to 01748

-knox

ps what jet size(s) are included with the carb?

-knox

Long seat? And if you have carb parts, I need the peice that holds the spring on, like where the needle clip is.

hell, if you can tell me when to let you know tomorrow, and i decide i need it, and you can ship it express 3 day tomorrow, i will give you the 110 plus whatever it is for 3day shipping. i am figuring out tonight if i NEED this one or not since i just destroyed mine some more.

just tell me when to answer you by and the time zone you are talking about and i will let you know.

oooh

speedo cable?

throttle cable?

david I have a throttle cable that i'll GIVE you if you let me buy the carb. (just pay shipping)

No speedo cable though.

-knox

knox, do you want the carb because it is a good deal, or do you need it? i need it to ride right now... well any carb, heck, help me find something cheaper and we totally have a deal, i just need SOMETHING, delivered soon and the cheaper the better.(i want to be able to fix it while i sit around for a week since thanksgiving closed my work the 4 days i work)(also why less money is a factor)

is this a replacement carb? if you want this one and have a 14mm or something else i can pop on my puch in that range i will buy that from you..

or if you have the top gasket, float needle, and the top half(my bowl is ok) of a 14mm bing.....

maybe even just the needle and gasket....

i dunno, does that inspire any thoughts from your end?

RE GASKET SET

i have a 2 speed, that doesnt work?

DURRRR.

or does it?

do yo have a long seat, and also if you ahve carb parts, I need the part that attaches the spring to where the needle clip is on the slide.

hey jon, maybe if i can pull off a new carb from SOME situation soon, i can send you that clip.

I have a non-running ped that needs a new carb. I'd been looking to upgrade to a 15, and this is just what i'm looking for: slightly used, cheap, and it's got the intake, which I also need.

If you really need this one to get your ped running, then it's all you. But if you're just getting a 15 instead of a 14 because you can't find a 14.... i'd say look a little bit harder for the 14.

sorry if that came off harsh, it's not supposed to.

thanks

-knox

David I just saw that you got an offer for a 14 mm carb for 35 shipped. Is that correct? I thought you were on a budget, you want to pay $110 for a 15 mm when you want to keep things stock? or did that change?

-knox

yeah dude! i just hadnt heard from him all week!

go ahead and take it! things have worked out for all of us. wooooo.

my biggest concern was getting running again as quickly as possible, and when that wasnt going to happen with the 14mm, the 15mm was a good deal, but brennan is back on and things are rolling there so take the 15 set up, i relenquish any rights to it to you. :)

you still want to sell that throttle cable?

Actually... I'll have to get back to you on that. A buddy of mine found a real old maxi in his shed last week and he's givin it to me for $50, sight unseen. I'll have to check it out, and if it doesn't need the cable I'll sell it.

-knox

aw man, i should have secured that first, huh?

haha sorry man!

been like.. "i dunno, let me think about it, when the cable gets here i'll tellyou about the crabs.." :P

I am confused, Who wants the 15mm carb set up?

ME I sent you an email

everyone wants it, knox is going to get it.

WOO!

jesus christ. 110 for a bing carb? are you nuts?

It comes with the 15mm carb and 15mm intake and high flow airfilter.

bump

Motobecane Master /

I'm looking for the on/off and headlight switches, a horn, and a baffle all to fit a Newport. You have that?

I do. $25 for all plus $5 for shipping. Email me directly at Brennano@mopedarmy.com

hey hey! if you go down to 100 ill take your bing, intake and filter. email me at nmklop96@yahoo.com also what brand is that 70cc kit you gave me? i love it!

I'll give you $80 for the crank and bearings