Puch Maxi

Craig Fentress /

I have a "78 Puch maxi for sale that is in fair to decent condition. It runs fairly well but needs a little work. Good project bike. I had the top end off about a couple of yearrs ago after I had just bought it and it was in pretty good shape. The motor should have quite a bit of life left in it but the cosmetics are okay at best. I am outside of Gainesville, Fl. these days. My phone # is 386 684 6082. I need $100, firm!.

Re: Puch Maxi

Do you have a photo of the ped? Also have you started it recently?

Craig Fentress /

I don't have an available photo as of right now. I rode the bike a couple of weeks ago for about 10 minutes. I hate to admit that i can't operate our digital camera but my wife will be back intown tuesday and maybe she can help me get a photo to you.

Craig Fentress /

A little more detail about the Puch Maxi:

Sidecovers are missing. paint is prettty fair but the lower part of the rear fender is bent and there are some scratches. Seat is the long one and is in pretty good shape. horn has a short. Kill button is missing. Throttle assembly is off of a "69 Yamaha 100. Chrome is shiny but pitted. I have an auxillary gas tank on it because the petcock needs rebuilt or replaced. It has an old Tomos air filter adapted to it. This is the bad news. The bike does run pretty good though and I was riding it around Oceanside Ca. up and down some fairly steep hills. And I weigh 195. This thing just need some TLC to be a daily rider.

Please post some pics of this bike, i think thats why it hasnt had any serious offers.

offers ?LOL he wants 100 bucks.......... she runs ...... shes worth that in parts

yeah, that may be true, but theyre beautiful bikes to look at. Kind of like asking your blind date from the internet for pics eventhough shes already agreed to meet you. Id also like to see what shape this Puch is in anyway.

Gary Toller /

is this bike in florida or california.

Gomez

I know I was just laughing at the words "serious offers"its a 100 firm ped.....Im surprised the suicycles didnt jump on it but I also dont know where in Fla they are centralized either

how much to ship it to new jersey?

Jason Jason Bobason /

I might be interested. If I bought it, could you hold it for a month or two. My girlfriend's parents live in Pensacola and it's about time we visited them. She gets to see her parents and I get a moped. Win Win.

Craig Fentress /

Sorry, everyone, for not replying sooner. My digital camera is messed up and my scanner has been dead for months. I am too cheap to replace either until I have to. Looks like I have to now. I can have pics up in a couple of days. I will work with anyone interested in the bike as much as possible but I am in Fl. in the boonies and quite a way from the nearest shipping terminal. I have never shipped a bike before. Any suggestions?

Craig Fentress /

I sold the Puch this evening. Thanks.

« Go to Topic — end of thread