motobecane Sebring

Help!!! I need either a good running Sebring 2 speed or good motor for Sebring 2 speed. Getting desperate...

Re: motobecane Sebring

See Ya Moped Army /

My buddy Jonathan is selling his Motobecane Sebring 2spd for $400 OBO. It's in my barn and is a beauty. Motor only has less than 1,000 miles on it.

Larry, thats the silver one, correct? No title right? I may have to get my parents to jump on it.

Rick

Hey Rick, I asked about it first, I think I should have 1st chance to buy it dont you think? How about a picture? Does it run and shift ok? Thanks.Let me know. goose.

See Ya Moped Army /

Goose, attached is a pic of the bike. It runs and shifts perfectly. Nothing is missing on this bike and the inside of the gas tank is spotless. I installed the motor myself. The motor has less than 1K miles on it. The whole ped has around 2K miles on it. I took it off a Cosmo Blazer last summer.

Please note that this ped is not mine. It belongs to Jonathan (gper). Any deal would have to be approved by him. He is pretty firm on the price. He has at least $400 into this bike.

1163772986_jonssebring.jpg

Hi MoPedLar, Will you hold this moped for me untill I get there and pay for it? I can put down some money down, Via PayPal or whatever, I am really interested in the Sebring, and I wont haggle about the price. Exacatly where is the moped? I assume it is in New Jersey, Let me know ok? goose, I am not a kid, I am 62 and avid moped rider. Thanks.

Goose, I was actully just asking, because when I last saw this, the stock engine was in pieces. I really dont want it, more just seeing its progress. It looks great now.

Goose, Jonathans e-mail is GPer526@comcast.net.

See Ya Moped Army /

Goose, the bike is located in Port Murray, NJ. I'm about 45 minutes east of Allentown, PA. Let me ask Jonathan how he wants to handle the money aspect of the deal. I'll get back to you directly.

See Ya Moped Army /

Goose, check your email.

I wish we had cool bikes like that on the west coast....

We've got a few, but they're really few and far between...

That thing's a beaut...

-Casey

Larry Picarello /

We used to have them on the east coast but now they're all in MoPedLars garage!

« Go to Topic — end of thread