BMS PINNACLE 50CC 2006 MODEL

BMS PINNACLE 50CC 4 stroke 2006 MODEL

where can i get this moped in maryland???

Re: BMS PINNACLE 50CC 2006 MODEL

look in dumpsters

ZING!

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

werd.

Are they really that bad? Didnt know they were

Paul

Idunno, never heard of them. Figured its one of the new chinese scooters featuring plastic everything lol.

But if they went through the trouble to call it "PINNACLE" then it _has_ to be great!

Oh yeah. That's a whole lotta plastic......

1163785209_500.jpg

the BMS stands for bite my sack I think?

LOL, thats a Boreem. theyve been around awhile. they make mainly cheap, low quality scooters that have chainsaw motors on em. The bigger scooters are more like their "luxury" division. It looks kind of cool if you dont mind wasting cash, but it's not a moped and it's not anywhere close to reliable so i wouldnt buy it. I think they have those in blue and green too. Theres plenty of cheapies that look the same and they get sold through Pep Boys and a couple other stores. You buy one, ride it for a month and something breaks, you call some number to get replacement parts, ride it another couple months and the engine has something else happen to it. Then it ends up in the corner of your garage or on Craigslist as a parts bike no one wants.

Paul

OKAY GET IT KILL THE POST

okay i got it you ppl ride bikes with pedals lol not what im talking about...obviously at the wrong spot for any really good info im looking for... did find the answers i was looking for under my other post so forget this one even exists

« Go to Topic — end of thread