Anybody have?...............

does anybody have a mbk engine from fance with radiator and carb?or know were i can get one?

-alex-

Re: Anybody have?...............

See Ya Moped Army /

radiator?

yeah,theay heat houses and cool cars

Maitland Of the Loin /

ebay france.

I have a reed valve mbk kickstart engine somewhere in transit on its way over here.

good luck convincing the french to ship to the US though.

yea im looking at one on ebay france right now but will they ship to the us you think?

Maitland Of the Loin /

you have to ask them. 9 out of 10 times they will say no, unless you speak french really good.

I dont see many watercooled engines for sale though, your best bet is to bid on the crankcase and crankshaft that Is usually up more often and then to bid on the water cooled cylinder, head, and radiator when you see them up

well theres an engine complete with a kit 75cc watercooled engine with carb and intake.sooo if i cant get someone to write a note in french im screwed pretty much?

Maitland Of the Loin /

even if you do translate correctly they still might not do it.

from what I understand they have to go through a customs hassle to ship anything out of france.

Learn to spell; and why did you not List the item; and what you wanted;

I wonder....

are you a giant penis in real life too, or just on the internet?

Re: I wonder....

I had no idea that human beings could transform into their own genitalia. I guess it is only on the internet.

« Go to Topic — end of thread