Puch Magnum ZA50 COMPLETE BLOCK

CLEAN ZA50 Block complete NO CYLINDER, PISTON OR HEAD

Non oil injector Type. Never had running, (Pulled from other project, Crank rod looks good (NO SLAP) don't about clutch I never pall apart to inspect, bike it came off had 2178 miles

$85.00 SHIPPED

Re: Puch Magnum ZA50 COMPLETE BLOCK

Bumped,, No Takers????

Look who selling on a za50 Ebay

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Puch-Maxi-Magnum-Newport-ZA50-Motor-Engine-2-Speed_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ46093QQihZ020QQitemZ300049432786QQrdZ1

Mine wasn't even Stuck. Shipping for a za50 block along is $15 to $20

No takers here,,, it WILL GO TO EBAY,, At least here you Know who your buying from.

hay ill give you 70 for it + shipping

Maitland Of the Loin /

sounds like a bit much for an untested block

See Ya Moped Army /

I personally don't pay more than $50 for an untested complete motor with top-end.

Any rust showing on the rod or crankwheels? Flywheel and mag on it? Did you check for spark before the top end came off?

you can test for spark without a top end. just attach the coil to one of the holes that the magneto cover screws in to. wpin the flywheel and voila!

pic of block,, front transfers,,Also, like I said this came off a Magnum frame I used for parts,,I thought it was complete,,But the flywheel is missing,, The Price was 85 shipped,,, I let it go for 65.00 Shipped.

You can't get the crank or Clutch for that.,,,As far as and I'll gives,,,

YOU SHOULD CHOOSE YOUR WORDS,,Maybe if, Someone ASKED,,WOULD YOU TAKE?,,otherwise, Don't wast my time,,

Larry,,I'm not trying to sell this motor to YOU

BUT, Thanks anyways,, For your Knowledgeable Input.

More pic on next

1164053727_zatranfers.jpg

sidecover

As you can see I've Had it Filled w/tranny fluid,, Again everything is tight Crank, back sprocket/gear.

1164053883_zaside.jpg

side cover ,this is how it was sitting on Shelf i thought it had flywheel too

1164053992_zacoverside.jpg

last pic

As I said $65 Shipped

1164054069_zapickupside.jpg

Yeah, nobody knows me.

See Ya Moped Army /

I know you're not trying to sell it to ME. I was just giving my opinion on what to pay for a motor. I have to tell you, by the looks of the Magneto side pic, that crank looks real rusty. Again, just my opinion. It may be a good motor for somebody.

Re: SOLD

it's gone. $65 shipped.

« Go to Topic — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account