Maitland Of the Loin /

how much for just the bing carb?

Re: Puch Maxi S

See Ya Moped Army /

What's a "hole cabr"?

how much you want for the engine??

the bing i can sell seperatly, it is brand new from 1977mopeds, never used $65 shipped because ther are $90 on there,

the engine i think ill do $150 shipped

and i meant big carb, idk ill have to check it out

-Samz

Maitland Of the Loin /

paypal for the carb?

long seat and biturbo total price for both and price for each alone? (i am not sure what i need cause of $$$$)

condition of seat? and actual measurment would be keen.

also, specs, price of "big carb"??

DIBS :P

I sent you an email on your AOL account.

ok as far as payments go ill only do money orders, preferible postal because i dont have paypal, ill check out the other carb tommorrow, and i think the sea is liek 1 1/2 feet long brand new out of the box and says puch on the back of it, $30 shipping for that and the biturbo is $50 shipped, a ogethere price of $70 shipped for both,.

-Samz

Ill take the seat from you. Im wiilling to pay for it, or if you want a regular puch seat ill trade. But either way I would really like to get that form you.

Just email me about your address and all Ill send you a money order.

ok ill im you

heeeeeey there, i NEED that seat, mine is thrashed, and i called on it first. i even said dibs.

i can money order you and whatever else, just let me know when you have all the specs for all the gear.

David if your interested in a normal sized seat the bicycle style. Im willing to sell it to you. Im just looking to get a long seat cause my 6'4" self doesnt fit on the small one. But if you really need it, and arnt willing to buy my bicycle style one, then its fine, if you need it you can have it.

he's saying that cause he just bought it for $30 shipped.

-Samz

and my bad i didnt see the dibs part =o opps

How much for the white 3 spoke korado mags tire and can I see a pic?

thanks

David, here is the seat I have if your intrested.

I would be willing to sell it to you for 30 dollars the same as the long seat.

Just let me know if you want it.

since ur in colorado, thats kinda far, ill give them to you for $65 shipped, ill get a pic tommorow

-Samz

Maitland Of the Loin /

samz i still want that 15mm bing. Ill put out a money order for you either tomorrow or thursday

samz can i see the frame?

ill try to take pics today.

-Samz

HEY SAM IM INTRESTED IN THAT DEAL CALL ME AT 631-470-0068

$50 for the biturbo shipped to 01748 (in mass)?

man, if i wanted a short seat, i would get one. i need to be able to pop my friend on there all the time.. plus the same price for a smaller seat isnt what i would call a deal, so eff it. if its done its done and if it is because you also need it to ride, then what can i do.

i had better not get assed out of the biturbo and stuff now too. but i am still waiting on an answer

isnt that how this works? that was why i jumped in here fast, to get my stuff taken care of, not to sit around and be pushed out.

Yo david man. Im not trying to push out out of anything. I said before that if you want the seat, then you can have it. I was just trying to help you out buy seeing if you wanted a short seat instead, this would obviously please both of us, but that isnt going to work I guess. So just go ahead and take the seat, no worries. Ill just keep looking.

ok ill cal lyou but idk if the sea is sold or not.

-Samz

just 1 thing, the engine is from the korado.

Maitland Of the Loin /

the "big carb" he is talking about is an 18mm square bing by the way, since its from the korado.

how much do you want for just the engine (assuming you have all the black boxes for it)

the tone of that is coming across all wrong man!

its fine, i have a seat, its not that great, but it sounds like you need it more. no worries. i probably want an even longer seat anyway... and will have to make one or some such junk, im just seeing shouts for ALL the things i was asking about and i would be rather upset if the same thing continued to happen, i have been having a terrible time with parts being "mine" but then not, in general, not just here. dont worry about it and take the seat.

that big carb is too big for this guy. so. biturbo?