WTB Sachs cylinder and piston

Looking for a cylinder and piston for my G3. I finally got the old one off. It was seized up like no one's business. I had to cut the top off to get the piston out. The cylinder is more important to me than the piston if you just happen to have that. Picture and a price would be great. Of course, no deep scratches. THanks for any help.

Already off the first page? Bump.

Bumping in the hopes that someone in the night crew sees it.

Re: WTB Sachs cylinder and piston

Bryan,

this is Paul. thats a tough break man. I should check if Sportwheels in Minnesota has that cylinder or piston or maybe we should go rummage through their stock when you come to Minnesota. There is also that guy in Zumbrota, Minnesota that was trying to sell his G3 for a grand on here awhile ago, Im sure he might have some spare parts. I will keep an eye out for G3 parts around here. I'm pretty sure no one likes paying an arm and a leg for parts from suppliers that may or not be perfectly useable. Common thing Ive seen in used parts is chipped cooling fins and I'm sure you dont want that. It's gonna be hard to get parts from Sportwheels though once it snows, but i think theyre open all year round. You just have to have a thick coat and some gloves while hunting for components outside.=)

Call handy bikes @ handybikes.com. they'are a sachs distributor.

Weird, I just emailed them about ten minutes ago! Thanks.

« Go to Topic — end of thread