WTD OLD 1950 STYLE MOPED

I AM LOOKING FOR A OLD MOPED WITH A FARING IN GOOD SHAPE I LIVE IN NY AND ANYTHING ON EBAY IS FAR AWAY

Re: WTD OLD 1950 STYLE MOPED

How far are you willing to travel?

Depending on what it is Ill travel.do you have any pictures of the ped Rob thanks Harry

Very rare, unless you're talking about a scooter.

Even my Allstate which they sold alot of had very few farings mounted to them, and were sold seperately by Sears as well. European models of these same Puchs were seldom adorned with faring as well, but a little more from what I can tell. Riversides perhaps but harder to find, and harder to get parts for probably.

Honda prob'ly has alot more for what you're referring to, but they are usually not if any of them were, actual "mopeds".

I've considered building them.

You _are talking_ about leg-sheild type things aren't ya? Otherwise, I'm clueless.

---_DeeZy_ ...think I'm clueless anyway

Yes thats what im talking about like the alstate or even without farings looking for 1950-1965 old type with pedals

There' this half-way near ya, but pretty bare-bones. I also notice the front fork is bent.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1956-SEARS-ALLSTATE-MOPED-FRAME-AND-MOTOR-PARTS_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ35558QQihZ020QQitemZ300048251939QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW

I see alot of these over your way. Never many around here, although I have some.

---dz

Woah, that left pedal's an originalee! I want it!

It looks like Steve Wonder was working on repairing it . Im looking for something like that but almost done not perfect but mint and Ill pay I know that

WTD OLD 1950 STYLE MOPED

You could probably get this shipped yo you with Uship.com

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/mcy/232826849.html

I have an Allsate moped coming to me in the mail later this week or early next.

Even worse on the bent fork!

Im looking for something with less work like almost done . ILl poay the price

That's cool. The last two on Ebay that were in a condition that you would like went for aver 1200 and the other for over 1800. So yeah, you'llpay the price!!! Good luck in your search. I scored an old Allsate Campus 50 that is really a three-speed motorcycle for $300 and it ran after I cleaned out the carb. They're a blast. I hope you find what you're looking for. I think pretty much the only people on this board that I know of that actually own an Allstate moped are myself, Deezy, and some other guy. Good luck!

There may be people that owna partsy, but never actually rode theirs. I ride mine daily.

I want to complete 2 more, along with help my brother with his, so possibly having 4 of them in tiny little Lewistown. I'd like that.

I see those forks bent all the time. Must be people with no brakes or something. Gladly all of mine are straight.

Keep watching. They pop up. Here's a pic of one that sold on ebay just lately....

It's got all the Sears accesories that I'm aware of. It's a 56 or 57. Just about identical to mine, but mine is naked.

Oh.... nope, it's missin' the toolboxes.

That is what i am looking for even something not that nice but the shipping is 800.00 on top of the 1500 for the bike .And I was looking at that one on ebay I should have bought it

« Go to Topic — end of thread