Selling a 1977 Motobecane

I'm selling a 1977 Motobecane that has a Negrini engine. I bought it for $175 and hoping to get the same amount back. I don't have pictures yet, but will get them tomorrow. There was more rust on it but I tried taking some of it off. I live in New Jersey, Middlesex County if anyone is close, post. I can't deliver (don't have a car) Pick up only. I can possibly get a Bill of Sale. Also will have a tank of gas in it when picked up.

Re: Selling a 1977 Motobecane

I forgot to say, it also runs fine, tops out 30 on a straight-away.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

what the hell a negrini engine? i want to see pictures of this

or is that the kind of engine on all mobys?

yea do you have any pictures? sounds good, like a nice ped

See Ya Moped Army /

That motor had to be retro-fitted. I'd like to see a pic myself.

ok well ur profile doesnt work, so

where are u located?

pic?

-Samz

See Ya Moped Army /

A bill of sale from a NJ Seller won't get you a title in NJ.

i checked with the DMV they said if you have a bill of sale and you give them the ceral number onthe frame they can check it and if it isnt stolen then you can get a tittle.

Make with the photos of this bike, now.

Also, all the Negrinis I've seen pictures of have Morini engines. Is it possible you've gotten the year wrong and you've got a Sebring?

If so, it's rad. Those 2 speed Morinis kick ass.

Where's the pic?

Make with the pic...

sorry for the delay, i didn't have access to my computer yesterday. I live in Fords, NJ and it's raining here now, and yesterday it rained so i can't get the pictures yet. If at anytime it stops raining, i'll go out and take pictures and put them up. Sorry again for the delay.

It might be a little hard for me to get a bill of sale considering I don't have a car, the dmv is sort of far from me, and I doubt my parents would take me, but i'll see what i can do. It's a nice moped though to work on, It runs already just needs a few tiny adjustments.

🇮🇹💦 Of the Loin /

ahhh that would make sense if he has a sebring. Although whenever i hear motobecane I always think of the mobylette

sorry guys i got it confused up. It's a Negrini.

Here is 1 picture of the moped....Sorry like i said in a previous post, It's a Negrini moped, with a motobecane engine,... i think..

1163623789_moped.jpg

Here's the last picture... Hope someone likes it. Like I said, i hope to get the same out back :-D a little less than $175, at least.

Have any questions, just post

Thanks

1163623892_moped_2.jpg

She's a cute ped in a dirty, rusty and broken down kind of way. If only I was closer....

nvm lol

I kind of just want to get rid of it, I'll lower it around to $150, most likely $150 straight.

ill give you 50 bucks

Hi What engine do you have on your moped thats for sale? Is it a 1 speed or 2 speed? Thanks.

It has a Morini engine and it is a 1 speed.

See Ya Moped Army /

Ryan, it's not that easy to get a title in NJ. What they tell you at the DMV, and what they actually do, are two entirely different things. I've dealt with the DMV for over 10 years re. moped titles, and you can't get a title with a bill of sale from another NJ resident.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account