WTB: Puch models

I'm looking for a solid puch that runs very well. The important thing is the acceleration is good. I live in a fair amount of hills and need acceleration and torque. Also, top speed needs to be around 35-40.

Lemme know

WTB: Puch models

No stock Puch will get to 35-40 MPH.

Re: WTB: Puch models

Maitland Of the Loin /

it will if you weigh 50lbs

ya I weigh 145 and can get up to 35 on a flat 40 down hills but it screams at me to back off!

If you want to go that fast than you need a solid puch with a bore kit. I have a red puch maxi with a clear title and runs great for $500, spend $160 extra and get a bore kit.

1163299510_dereks_pictures_007.jpg

like if i had money and really though about it, i would be interested in ur puch but $500 is high for me.

-Samz

i'm mostly looking to buy something that already has a bore kit.

derek, i really like your ped - i may be interested in it... if nothing else comes up

i suggest that you Purchase the nice one derek sent Pic of. as i have a 1980 Puch Maxi,1 owner with 724 miles,all original. Maroon with chrome frnders and such. and i would never sell it that cheap. JC in NC>

If you buy mine, you get a puch long seat with rack, another puch mkII frame, and some other stock puch parts. Let me know.

what ever. stock puchs can go as fast as you can tune em to go. ive seen over 50. some people are madmen with those machines!!

whats the top speed on it?

« Go to Topic — end of thread