BATAVUS STEP THROUGH PEDS

Does anyone know where i can get a decent Batavus Step Through? I understand they are rare and I have only seen one in Minnesota. It was 25 bucks but in real rough shape. The model I saw probably had an engine similar to the Starflites and an odd, sort of vase shaped fuel tank that said "Batavus" in large white letters. I wonder if all the step throughs were all just run into the ground and thrown away. I didnt even see one at the junkyard thats near where I live. there was mostly Hobbits and Puchs sitting out to rot. If anyone has a Batavus step through and they want to sell, it doesnt matter the year, let me know.

Paul

Re: BATAVUS STEP THROUGH PEDS

I think the ped I got a look at was an incomplete Regency. They had the upright fuel tank separate from the frame downtube like a Motron.

Paul

Heres actually what i looked at, except it was all black.

http://www.mopedarmy.com/photos/brand/6/1306/

Paul

I have a frame.

I have the one in the picture with a black frame, yellow tank, and yellow plastic in back. If you are interetsed, please email me!

Kev

Hello and thanks; i have 3 Batavus. 1 is a step through with 511 miles on it,1 owner and in Original condition,right down to the chrome star and light Buttons. How ever mine is Not for sale.Its being used in Parades and for Marines and Soilders. thanks JC

1163308253_77_batavus_red.jpg

BATAVUS STEP THROUGH PEDS

Paul, are you willing to drive? I have three mopeds at my sister-in-law's place in Minneapolis. You bring them to Kansas City for me and I'll give you a Batavus step-through project for bringing them. The head is off of it right now but it is pretty complete. It is yellow and I can get a couple of pictures on Sinday if you are interested. Also, I'd be interested in that little motorcycle of yours if you could get me a few more pictures. Also, does it run and is it titled? Not a huge issue, just wondering. I have an absolutely mint Maxi that I might consider trading or maybe two other mopeds that might need a little work. Let me know if you have any interest and I can take some pictures.

Maitland Of the Loin /

does that batavus have a variator? or does it just look like it does

Bat=no variator.

I'll trade my motorcycle for two Bats, if anyone is interested. I would like to take the Kansas city job, but i dont have a new car yet. That's in the works. As far as the bike goes, its a 66 Yamaha YL1 (100cc), Jason knows what I'm talking about, he found out exactly what it was and posted an ad for a later model year one for sale in Minnesota. Peds don't got to be running, just close and bill of sale is fine. I do seem to have a thing for the step throughs though, I'm not too particular about Starflites, especially when the two that are near my house dont even have the sticker on the frame that tells you if theyre a 20,25 or 30 mile an hour model. How were the step-throughs identified i wonder?

Paul

We have 2 non-running Starflites sitting in our garage in Chicago, one is complete. Let me know if you're interested.

I just got this one but haven't picked it up yet. It's in Fondulac,WI. About 4 hours from you. It was going to be one of my winter projects.

Is this what your are looking for?

1163456822_c5_1.jpeg

That one looks a bit rough, not exactly what im looking for, but thanks anyway.the clutch cover as well as the sidecovers seem to be missing. Bryan knows which one Im looking for, he most likely has the same model as I know hes got entire battalions of mopeds in his garage and in other places as well. The step-through Im looking for has a more upright tank thats tapered at the bottom.

Paul

Paul, that's the same one that I have except mine is yellow. I guess I'm not really sure which one you are looking for. Have you looked through the photos section? Post a pic of what you are looking for.

hello i am interested in the one in Fond du lac, ill be there 23rd Nov in WI.

« Go to Topic — end of thread