WTB: 50cc motorcycle, Honda or other.

Hey, i am looking for another 50cc motorcycle. Aprilia, Honda, Yamaha whatever.

Its for a friend,

thanks

Re: WTB: 50cc motorcycle, Honda or other.

i saw a derbi gpr50 on ebay

shut up! god those are sexy.

fuck yeah they are.im a big fan of anything derbi.id even ride a derbi scooter through a heavy populated place

hey ive got a 50cc motron medalist moped. Im asking $375 or i will trade it for a nice mountain bike of equal value. write me back if your intereseted.

next time so peoples panties dont get all bunched up write O/T

O/T

What would be a good 50cc motorcycle for under a grand? i would like something Italian, but they are a bit pricy.Did Bianchi make any 50cc motorcycles, or only mopeds?

Paul

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

For under a grand your best bet is a Honda MB5.

oil injection rocks! but i dont mind mixing once in awhile. I think I'll try to find an old 60s Yamaha with a 50cc to get around. Sportwheels has oldys like that.

if i had my choice of a 50cc motorcycle i would buy that xkeleton madass replica. just because its available. I would totally get an AR50 but they are super rare in the states.

Vintage 50cc bikes are hard to find and even harder to get parts for. If i was gonna get a vintage 50cc bike i would all the fuck over a benelli though.

mmmmm benelli

3 speed italian beauty.

i forgot about the madass.pat heard that some places are selling the sachs version for 850 since sachs there is a shop in the southside that mostly sells ktm that had a sachs a month ago

Re: mmmmm benelli

Speaking of Benelli, there was a rare, really rare, Benelli Riverside two stroke from the early 60s for 350 bucks. I could of turned around and sold it for about 8-900. The bike sold within 7 hours of placing the ad on minneapolis.craigslist.org. I was lucky i got my 66 Yamaha. people wanted that bike bad too! I would trade my bike for a Benelli if someone had one. If only they had them in clutchless, sometimes using the clutch sucks. =(

Paul

CPI USA has this 50cc Supermoto listed on their website, but I think you'd have to visit a CPI dealer to find out if they're being imported and if they're street legal...

http://www.cpi-usa.com/products/products.php?model=dirt%20bike&type=Enduro&cc=50

« Go to Topic — end of thread