1965 ALLSTATE COMPACT F/S IN OHIO

i have a old 1965 allstate compact scooter im selling idk a price just want a offer! there alot of good parts on this it is sold as is and all the bike not bits and pieces! local pickup ONLY! in middlefield Ohio 44062 ok....... this is a 1965 allstate compact scooter that has great compression but can get it started but it has spark i got it started and put it in gear and it stalled i think it needs carb and clutch adjustment! but i got it running but cant anymore! i bought a new ignition coil for it and the headlight the kill switch and the horn works but the brake light isn't there and i dont have it but the cables are there the tires are some what dry rotted and the wheels are rusted but it would be a great project bike or a arts bike!!

any questions email me at cms10balla@aim.com

only asking offers that are REASONABLE!

LOcated in Middlefield ohio!

1163018005_cms10balla_moped.jpg

Re: 1965 ALLSTATE COMPACT F/S IN OHIO

also small tear in seat!

thanks

Dylan

I don't see much point in listing a 'For Sale' ad without listing a price. Seriously, WTF?

1965 ALLSTATE COMPACT F/S IN OHIO

200.00$ Is that serious enough?

ok well are u serious?? well email me at cms10balla@aim.com

ill sell it for 200.00 i guess cuase i need the money

so ya call me at 440 632 1497

NATHAN!!!!!!

DO U WANT IT I NEED IT GONE NATHAN!!! SO CALL ME AT 632 1497 or cms10balla@aim.com ASAP!! PLZ I NEED IT SOLD !!! SO CALL ME ASAP IF U WANT TO COME LOOK AT IT OR MORE PICS!

Re: NATHAN!!!!!!

Hey dylan email me at dongoods2@yahoo.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread