$15,000 takes it all

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Any high rollers out there? MWH? Check out another Florida treasure hidden from us residents!

"Tons of parts...":http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Moped-PUCH-SACHS-JAWA-WAREHOUSE-PARTS-NOS-LOT_W0QQitemZ230047875403QQihZ013QQcategoryZ11332QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Re: $15,000 takes it all

Yeah I saw that and posted about it in the general diss forum earlier.

Looks like it would take a good year of dedicated selling to even make your money back on that 15,000.

ಠ_ಠ Jon Folks ಠ_ಠ /

$15000 seems way high for those parts. It is not major parts, just odds and ends it seems like. I think it would be tough to at least break even selling those parts.

See Ya Moped Army /

He's valuing his 200 taillights at $50 a piece? That's more than retail.

this guy is a wack job. i bet its that fucker that had his online store up for a year after he stopped selling shit. mopedsonline or some shit.

that sure sounds like it. i'm going to offer him $10+shipping each for 2 minarelli gasket sets. since that IS what they go for!

Yes, that guy is nuts ! I wouldn`t go over $1,500 and i would have to look at this stuff real close before i would do that.

Ike

I'm no buisness expert, but that stuff isnt really that hard to come by. His stuff is all used too it seeps. Doesn't even look NOS.

Hey ike,

How much would you pay for a Original Puch Cylinder kit with everything??

Thanks,

-MK

P.S. I bought one and was wondering if I got ripped off.

I have been selling them for $65.00.

Ike

WOOOOW!

I got ripped off..... Is your Stock Cylinder Kits 1.5hp?

I have a Stock kit with the transfer port window sides completely removed.

Is that normal?

Thanks for the help,

-MK

Yes, that is normal. And yes they are 1.5hp.

Can i ask where you got yours?

Ike

I bought mine from Akron Moped and Motorsports in Akron.

I was good friends with them and before they closed, I bought awhole bunch of NOS stuff.

With the side port windows cut like that, could these cylinders be 2hp or 1.5hp?

Thanks for your help ike,

-MK

With the 14mm carb and intake and the 2 hp exhasut, yes.

Ike

I live in Ft Lauderdale and have been to the warehouse and seen the parts, mostly junk they are holding on consignment from a closed shop. Maybe worth $1500 total.

ahahhahahhahahah 15,000 ahahahah i could import a monza. and make it better then harolds.

« Go to Topic — end of thread