garelli case halfs anybody?

we did some cleaning and we have a kitchen sized trash can full of case halfs,mostly garelli with a few monzas.if anybody wants to buy these before we get around to taking them to the recycling place,let me know.if anyone is interested i can get pics.

Re: garelli case halfs anybody?

Do you have any cylinders and pistons?

whats wrong with them?

we have a few cylinders but i dont think theyre in perfect condition.we dont have any good pistons.

nothing is wrong with the case halves except hey are garelli.no garelli fans in our shop

erik,that pipe looks sweet,is it a doppler?

and how does it work with the variator?

Lee - I'll take the stuff. Do you need anything for the stuff?

ill get you pics tomorrow or the next day.consider them yours as long as they wernt tossed today while i wasnt there.after you see what youre getting you can offer us what you think its worth in non garelli parts.the derbi travis got is beautiful.ill send you a pic of mine too so you can see how busted it looks.until a few weeks ago it handled everything i threw at it but it wasnt fond of the bmx track.just a wiring thing though,i guess thats expected when you flying over jumps

NO GARELLI FANS!!!! wheres tony/creepy?

tony seems to only ride motorcycles now, what a sellout.

Brings a tear to my eye.....

Yeah, it's a doppler. It variates as if it were stock. There is a ball joint mounted right on the nut that connects it to the exhaust port, so the whole pipe can change its angle in relation to the motor.

Dude...I am 98% sure the Garelli Bros.(puddle cutters) would LOVE them....ill hit you up via email if my suspitions are true.

wheres all the garelli love!? I just took my VIP on a 65 mile cruise today. I hit 42 without the wind, 28 up big ass hills, and its bone stock with 2300 miles. Do you happen to have any stock garelli pipes with decent baffles?

I love 'em!

they're still yours rob,i just didnt make it to the shop today

OK, cool. I called Cory tonight, since I don't have your number. Let me know what you want (or what I have that you want) for the stuff. You can just stack your Garellis stuff up for me in the future also.

« Go to Topic — end of thread