any one need a nice full face helmet?

this helmet is DOT approved,it has been used 1 time along time ago. my dad purchased it along time ago, the police dept.(anchorage,alaska) he worked for made him by one because he would be using the snow michine and he needed one. he olny used it once. there is a few scratches on it from being shipped back and forth from shelf to shelf ect...

it is a medium size helmet

it has a removable face shield. and the the top if the face shield is slightly tinted so the sun dosent effect your eyes,.

the face shield buttons/snapps on and off so if you don tlike it ,it works just fine as a regular helmet.

if you are intrested please e-mail me at

alaskan420a@yahoo.com

i will olny accept postal money orders.

thanks!!

-Ryan-Alaska-Hudson

1162943669_img_0069.jpg

Re: any one need a nice full face helmet?

picture

1162943774_img_0070.jpg

picture

1162944142_img_0074.jpg

better picture

1162947044_img_0149.jpg

3/4

yea the my falt im not to educated on the helmets, if it fits thats all i need to knwo lol. but yea this one dosent fit me at all. i wear a XL

it does look good.moped larry had some sweet bubble face shields that would fit that

yea. its pritty nice i just took it out of storage yeasterday and it wont fit and i have no use for it what so ever and i just purchased another helmet a day or so ago and i just need to get rid of a bunch of things i have.

pic

1162957755_img_0146.jpg

pic

1163002238_img_0152.jpg
« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account