Looking for cheap wheels in NJ.

Hi,

Just moved to the US a wek ago from the UK to be with my Fiancee, short on cash and need a cheap moped of some description.

I'd prefer something old/classic/unusual and while money is tight I don't mind paying a bit extra for something that looks good (hey, you can't put a price on style).

I'm in Jersey City but would travel widely for a bargain.

I'd prefer something running and with title as I'm not much of a mechanic or a form filler, but then beggars can't be choosers.

Thanks,

Jason.

Re: Looking for cheap wheels in NJ.

See Ya Moped Army /

What's your buget? I might be able to help you.

Hi. I have a classic 1980 Puch murry moped. It has style, runs great, and is very relabile. About 115mpg. Tops out around 35 40 mph. Everything works. Lights. horn. kill switch. It is also unusual. I am also in New Jersey. I need money for a boat engine and while my moped is used the least i have to sadly sell it. I will take 350.00 and no lower. Her is the best pic i have. Sorry about the darkness. Thanks Jeff.

1162948536_picture_002.jpg

See Ya Moped Army /

Did you ever get a title for it?

To be honest with you. I still did not get to the dmv.

I lost interest in my moped right after i started to rebuild my yamaha 90hp outboard for my boat. All my time and money is going towards that now. Thats why i just want to get rid of my nice ped.

I will take 350 for it.

i might still be intrested. i just have to come up with 350would u mind if i stoped by and took alook at it first? i don tlive to far away .(long branch) does it run? lights work? does it have tuen signals?

Hi. It runs awesome. Everything works, light, runs but does not have turn singles unless you add them. That would be great if you could stop by.

« Go to Topic — end of thread