Trade me a mountain bike for my moped

Im looking to sell my 1980 motron medalist for $375, or i would really like to trade it for a nice mountain bike of equal value. Please email me if your interested and i can give you the details about the moped.

Re: Trade me a mountain bike for my moped

hey, I'm the guy who got the FA50 from you. They guy who posted the thread called "wanted to buy scooter" on the buy sell forum was emailing me about my spree for sale. You posted to him about your motron also. Then he emailed me back and said that he didnt get the $$ he was supposed to get, and did I want to trade him for a really nice $300 mountain bike. So email him, he has a nice mountain bike for trade.

i have a mountain bike for trade

i believe 2003 fuji discovery 3 full suspension, 24 gears, red,black, and silver

let me kno

Its still up for sale or trade, make me an offer.

ENTER NAME HERE_________ /

i have a used royce union full suspension 26 inch bike. it was floor model so it is a little scratched up but never ridden hard just played around on it. it was 359.99 because both tires had went flat.

Mike Scouty McScoutington /

I have a 2002 Specialized Hardrock 24 speed i would be willing to trade. It has a couple of scratches on it, but nothing bad. It was just recently serviced by a bike shop and the derailer was adjusted. It has front fork suspension, and is black and silver. I would be willing to throw in the car carrier that i picked up also. suggested retail on the bike is $360, and I live in kzoo.

how does a 24 inch Giant rincon sound.

its still up for trade, someone make me an offer i cant refuse.

« Go to Topic — end of thread