ok please i need ammoped

i need amoped in any conditionit just needs to be a stepthrough and doesnt even need the engine, just needs to be near free and i can drive about 15 miles from hopewellnj butif u are alil farter away i canpossible get it dependingif i go up that way alot, also a title is preffered but il take what i can get

Re: ok please i need ammoped

I have a 1980 puch murry moped. Runs awesome. Has aftermarket racking suspention. It is a step through. Everthing works. I will take 375. I am also in Nj.

Here is a pic.

1162695421_picture_002.jpg

wow that is a great looking moped, would u take money as well asitemsfor it?

I will take money but what does asitemsfor mean>

as well as items fot it, like x box 360 games, if u have x box

Sorrry i dont have an x box. I would trade for a good rolling honda CRF 50 dirt bike frame.

sry dont have one of those but if u have any other mopeds ide take those for really cheap like i need

sorry that is my only moped. Thanks anyway

yup stil need moped anyone

my friend around the corner from me is selling a 01 red tomos lx for 250

is there anything wrong with it?

ummm hasn't been tried to start in a while and he said it doesn't start but i know exactly what is wrong with it and ill fix it before he sells it.

Chris CMM

iwillguthrumpyewaypoopoooieeeeeeriteuffdanoowjoyzeetoynpoik!!!!!!!!

whats wrong witrh it

plugs bad and it needs a good carb clean

if i can get the money il let u know other than that sell it if u can dont want to waste ure time

i still need a moped

Just checked his profile Can you drive in New Jersey at 14 ???

Mentioned he can drive to pick up . His request generated a lot of generous offers by people giving him a chance . Seems he keeps turning them down ,How come ?? Not trying to badmouth the guy but he seems be pulling everyones leg at this point. I don't mind helping out if I can but seems like we're starting to repeat ourselves every couple of hours when people post the same question in the buy/sell and general forums or repair and performance tuning forums . I think he posted before that he needs a moped a few entries ago.

See Ya Moped Army /

He wants somthing for nothing.

no i want nothing for nothig, all i really need is an engine on a frame nothings got to work for what im asking for shouldnt cost more than 50 bucks but people keep tryin to sell my 2 3 and 4hundred dollar mopeds when i stated i want a piece of crap

See Ya Moped Army /

A motor on a frame isn't nothing. It's a moped.

LMAO!

haters

Jack if you start with a $50 frame /engine - then add the $100 wheels (with good brakes,tires ,backing plates cables etc) few more $$$$$ for bars, forks, lights and electronics that work, seat . Parts to make the crap engine work (condition you're after , more $$$ there ) Don't forget you have to match everything up (bearings coils ,switches etc to work with and hunt for the other correct parts too , this could take a real long time depending on what frame /engine you find .You end up with something less of a moped that will end up in your garage because you won't have the knowledge to get it running , I'm sure you could probably fixit but why wait for weeks for parts and lots of questions from the group When if you bought something from these guys that is already in running condition you don't have to spend on any nickel/dime stuff to get it to run you already know it's running so carb, ignition etc is already dialed in . Simple economics. Get a RUNNING bike and play with fixing the stuff like lights , tuning the carb , fuel petcock leaks , bent fenders etc . These guys are just trying to save ya a lot of frustration from a bike that probably won't happen doing it your way. Actually if you want REAL cheap do the $150-200 chain drive engine kit for a bicycle on EBAY - Includes new everything - instructions (which you probably won't have with what you're trying to do) and Mt Bikes are dime a dozen on C-List Anyway Good luck . But I think ya kinda turned off a lot of people from helping you out here.

See Ya Moped Army /

I'm all for helping people out, but you need to first help yourself. Don't ask for handouts, earn what you get. You'll feel a lot better about it if you buy it with the fruit of your labor, rather than someone just giving you something for nothing. Also, you already have a moped, so why do you need another one so badly? I only had one moped when I was a teenager and I babied it like a car.

chances are, you're not going to find what you're looking for here if you're looking in that price range. you'll have to do what a lot of other members have done when they've found great deals . . . be resourceful. just look at the General Moped Discussion section and look at some of the deals people have found by looking around.

if you don't have a job, treat your moped search as on. check estate sales. check garage sales. check the local dump. check the paper. check for storage unit auctions . . . although be careful on that one. check salvage/scrap yards. post an ad on craiglist. post an ad on local 'community boards' around town. who knows? someone might have an old moped that their kid left in their garage 20 years ago when they moved out.

and market yourself. you're 14. play up the "i just want a moped so i can earn money for weed/college/whatever" aspect.

and if all that fails, knock over a liquor store.

i doont already have a moped i told u i sold it ad also i did save up for that one i saved up all summer pls some working my butt off and im not lazy i now have 50 more dollars to spend and i rather have the frame and engine than nothing

bump

keep saving. or sell a kidney on ebay.

See Ya Moped Army /

Why did you sell your other moped? Were you going to be evicted from your home? Needed food for your children? If not, that's just plain stupidity.