WTB- Moped

I'm looking for a moped that is in the 400-550 dollar range.

Re: WTB- Moped

Tyler, I was just in Columbus today and picked up some mopeds, If you would have posted a couple days ago, I could have hooked you up. Just got back while ago. I have quite a selection. Tom

Im selling a 1980 puch murry moped. Rund awesome and everything works. Also has aftermarket suspention. $400.

i know a friend of mine who is looking to sell his for 250 ... its a 01 red tomos lx

01 Targa? 250? Is he in Ohio?

If so, I WANT IT!

nope nj

i have a 99 targa lx with a performance exhaust in ohio...lookking for 850$, will negiotate on the price!!

Tyler,

I have a beautiful Puch Magnum that has new paint, new decals, new tires and tubes, new cables , new brakes and brand new 15mm carb.. Has had some port work done and runs 36mph with the stock cylinder and exhaust.

I will sell the bike and deliver it to your door for $600.00. You will not find a better deal on a classic bike that runs and looks like new.

Ike

www.ikesbikes.com

1162744076_schwin_010.jpg

That is a DEAL!

ike is there anyway you could ship to nj?

Drew,

Are you a minor?? :)

Ike

yeah i am. but like i said before the transaction would be between two adults

Drew,

I was just kiddin with ya he he!

I would sell you the bike, but shipping would be expensive.

I could ship it by ForwardAir in one of their containers. I shipped a Magnum to Wisconsin that way and it cost $247.00!

Thanks,

Ike

well your ped is beautiful. and ive been looking for one, my friend has one in silver. How much do you think shipping would be?

Between $200.00 and $300.00, but i`m just guessing.

Ike

ike i am very interested! could i get some more info on the bike?

I have a 1980 Motron Medalist, with a minarelli engine. a new carb, new street tires , custom mounted Haro BMX handlebars. Its a really nice bike and it runs good. Im asking $375 and im located in kalamazoo michigan. i attatched a picture for you.

1162777568_recent_moped.jpg

Drew,

I can send more pics. Also, this bike does not have a title because Ohio does not require titles for mopeds. That may be a problem in NJ?

Ike

Tom, I have a question for you. My Indian don't run, and i was wondering since you have so much experience with them, if you could help me out. It runs when you spray carb clean into the carb. the tank and fuel lines are fine, along with the petcock. My dad says its the ignition, but i think it is the carb, but it is a brand new Makuini on it. your opinion?

pictures were exactly whatn i was going to ask, it slipped my mind in my emails thanks.

« Go to Topic — end of thread