wanted: moped 4 my wife/ in s. ohio

open to anything reasonable for a starter bike, will pick-up. running or not.

Re: wanted: moped 4 my wife/ in s. ohio

hey byrdman, I have a really nice Honda spree, in good running condition, and looks good, does about 25 mph. would be good for a starter bike. if interested, email me through my profile. I also have other mopeds, just don't know what you are looking for. I can send you a picture of it tomorrow, it's too dark to take a picture now. I live in MI, might be too far for you. My parents live in Piqua OH and I am about 4 and 1/2 hours north of them. Tom

I have a 1994 Tomos Top Tank. In very good condition. Asking $700 Obo. Email Jeepman320@aim.com or call 330 813 0021

Thanks!

Kev

Byrdman,

I have a moped shop about 25 miles from Hillsboro near Georgetown. I sell new Tomos mopeds and usually have a few used bikes on hand.

Ike

www.ikesbikes.com

i have a 99 targa lx with a performance pipe!! asking 900$ willing to negiotate

fix-r uppers will work also! winter is coming, plenty of time time to work on one!

are u intersted in mine?

no, looking for a bike that is on the ohio legal list. but thank you.

A moped for your wife, huh? I'm really more interested in cash, but a trade might be possible. Let me see her picture. ;)

(get it? as in "I got a moped for my wife. The best trade I ever made!)

Leon Swarmer /

R Jon, I'm glad you did that! I was about to.

Leon

lol........ nice

my bike is registered in ohio as a moped!!!!!!!!!!!!

sorry, but my wife says she does'nt want to spend that much till she knows that she is going to ride enough to be worth it. but thanks anyway! probably going to go with an inexpensive starter bike for now.

« Go to Topic — end of thread