For Sale...Puch Freespirit Project, with Polini,

I have my Puch free spirit project that I have been working on for a while, and I hate to sell, but I need money for my MB5 and other things. It has many upgrades, and most are brand new.

I would consider just selling the engine for the right price.

For upgrades it has:

Puch E-50

New crank bearings and seals

Polini 70cc Kit (New)

Polini 4 Petal Reedvalve (New)

Dellorto 19mm PHBG Carb (New)

The transfers on the engine were matched to the Polini kit. The engine runs great, just needs fine tuning for your area. It has awsome blue spark, and the clutch is good. I have never really driven it, because it is not complete. It has 16 and an 18 teeth sprockets.

I was working on a disc brake for this bike. It now has Honda MB5 forks, and calaper. The front master cylinder it from a CR80. There is a Tomos wheel with the Honda MB5 rotor mounted to it. The wheel will need to be spaced, and I have the MB5 axle is around here somewhere.

On the rear, there is a Tomos Wheel, withy a 31 tooth sprocket. That is the biggest for a tomos wheel. The wheels are black, but the front will need a repaint. The tires are Pirellis, and the front will need to be replaced. It was just put on to keep the wheel off the ground.

The bike has Mountain bike handelbars, that look good. IT has a dirtbike style lever and perch for the rear brake, and a dirtbike twist throttle.

Overall, the bike is in good shape, just needs to be finished. It has nice side covers, I have heard they are rare. I have a title I could give you, but it is from another bike. You would have to rivit the VIN plate onto the frame.

I have extra parts, I was going to put a Pinto gas tank on this, it will need to be cleaned out. I have the headlight, a wire harness (right now it is just set up to spark.)

I will have pictures later today, I need to get batteries.

Thanks

Re: For Sale...Puch Freespirit Project, with Polin

How much would you sell the motor for

$400?

OBO!

The bike also have a Leo Vinci Exhaust.

Has*

Thats steep. Ill think about it.

Make an offer, its all brand new.

would you trade for a good running puch e50 engine and some money.

No, sorry. I already have a good running E50.

How much money are we talking?

no sure.

Never mind dude. The kit i was waiting for for the past 3 months is finally in. Thanks anyway and good luck selling.

« Go to Topic — end of thread