Selling sach moped-good fix up moped-runs-$200 OBO

I have a sach moped that runs but it needs some work. It has some rust on it. It needs the kickstand replaced. on/off switch broke off but it can be turned on by using any regular key. When the gas tank is filled up past a certain point, it will leak some. new brake cables would probably be a good idea. good fix-up moped. This moped works and runs fine though. She goes about 25 mph. The reason i am selling is because my parents want me to get rid of it cause it is taking up space. I bought it and was going to fix it up but my parents just want me to sell it. I am sad that i gotta sell because i was rally excited about fixing this baby up=) Some other people on mopedarmy.com earlier this summer said that if this moped got all fixed up, that i could sell it for $300-400. I some more pics on the next thread. Thanks for your time guys=)

Tim

Re: Selling sach moped-good fix up moped-runs-$200

pic #2

1162589068_100_2172.jpg

pic #3

1162589194_100_2173.jpg

pic

1162589567_100_2171.jpg

all offers considered =) I live in ohio, a small town called New Knoxville. It is about an hour north of dayton. area code is 45871, u can look up on yahoo driving directions. No shipping, this would have to be picked up. srry.

« Go to Topics — end of thread

Want to post in this forum? We'd love to have you join the discussion, but first:

Login or Create Account