anyone need custom vinyl moped decals?

Get a Cool Custom Moped Decal for cheap

email me if you got any questions.........cheers mwsvector@hotmail.com

HH

mws

1162512287_index.png

Re: anyone need custom vinyl moped decals

Richard Freeman /

By custom do you mean copy of obsolete decals. I have a Raleigh moped being restored and I'll require new decals.

YEAH CUSTOM.......I mean I copy or draw new art.....and cut ya stickers. Or custom graphics or logos.

Not real small type though.......let me know.......cheers

Jason Luther /

how much $ are talking about for a couple fuel tank decals?

email me a picture of the art that needs copied.....

mwsvector@hotmail.com

MAn i would love stickers that said CAFE RACER on them to fit the sides of a tomos top tank model

stickers that say cafe racer are hypocrytical. it's not a cafe racer if you have to tell people its a cafe racer!

if you want to add a cafe racer look just put some checkered vinyl decals on.

just email me your needs

How much for a complete set for a Puch Magnum MKII in Brown?

Brown meaning the bikes color is brown with gold emblems.

Thanks

How about a qoute? (pic)

Just so people know what your offering, how about a price quote on the gas tank an side cover decals of this bike? Im going to be taking a few dents out of my tank this winter and I'll need a fresh coat of paint after words.

well if the price is right i need Yellow lettering for Tomos targa LX (TARGA LX ) Bike is blue i want yellow lettering. thanks jimmie tell me price when i can or can not get 2 each

first what I need is a real good close up picture of the design.

if you want me to price a design email me the close up and I can better tell you a price, some designs are more difficult to redraw........email me a close up of the design to: mwsvector@hotmail. and check it out

How about a qoute? (pic)

I usually do a one color 5x7 design for 8.00, but if the design is difficult a little more........then time is money is in effect.

But with your TRAC......16.00(+ or -) for both logos. Striping can be bitch if it goes around curves, then I need a tracing of actual decal, because the stripe will go on a 3D object.....does that make since???

mws

« Go to Topic — end of thread