Need pipe for tomos

Im preferibly looking for a technigas or techno pipe for tomos st, of some sort( estorial, NEXT) i dont care much im looking for good bottom end pipe. give me some brands and prices

Re: Need pipe for tomos

hey taylor you and buy my bitechno off me lol yeah its a biturbo body with a techno baffle...

Chris CMM

taylor the estorial is more of a top end pipe i thought? i may be mistaken though. and chris taylor told me about your pipe. I dont understand what the point of having the technigas baffle is? i want to see it post a picture

techno baffle* my mistake

there is none my biturbo baffle just fell off while i was riding (dam those rivets!!) and i had a techno baffle laying around.... oo and drew do you or anyone you know have a 60 or 62 jet laying around.

no, but im sure you could get one at hales for a few dollars

Im sure he can if he has money.....Techno estroil pipes suck they fall apart but have a good power range all the way around....Tecnigas pipes will never break but are only for low end and mid range........bi turbos suck but all top end...along with bullets but bullets have more rivets = longer life and good mid to top end range.............i prefer tecno GP pipes which i have.......

technigas next. shits ballin

Smitty Smith /

I've got 'em both ... HERE break>

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

hey dan, whats a the techno GP look like and hows it perform? where can i find one and how much?

well i can get an estorial for 100 from moped warehouse so are you telling me not too? you said thewy have good power and i dont know were to find a GP send me a web sit with one

mopedwarehouse is out of stock, and i just found some more pipes here

« Go to Topic — end of thread