"Harley Tomos" on ebay

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Look at this mess...Hahah! I'm going to slap some Honda stickers on my Solex and make $1000...

"Ridiculous":http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-TOMOS-TARGA-LX-MOPED-Harley-Davidson-Edition_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQcategoryZ6722QQihZ016QQitemZ260046297419QQrdZ1

Re: "Harley Tomos" on ebay

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

And no, if you can't figure it out, it's not mine..

yeah i saw that the other day and had a good laugh about it. my favorite part is the harley patch placed over the tomos logo on the seat. he bought it "from the dealer"!

I'm going to slap some Corvette decals on my Puch and sell it for 1500!

Vette edition!!!

LOL yea i came across that a few days ago. look at the back of it it shows the harley logo stuck on over the tomos logo onthe back of the seat. just some one trying to get 900 dollors for a 400dollor max ped

dude that has to be the funniest effin thing i have seen in like forever

my ROFL chopter is going swhoo swhoo

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

Unless it says Harley, I won't buy it. Uh, ok, says Harley, I'll buy it now...

someone needs to take away this guys hot glue gun before he humiliates another ped.

I didnt think a tomos could look worse than they do stock. touche salesman.

Are we sure this guy isnt a cell phone salesman from Nigeria? Oh, wait a minute, they dont know what a Harley Davidson is in Nigeria do they? Maybe they just occasionally pick up some popular facets of American culture and try to profit from it. This dude's an American and the fact that he thinks that anyone here is gullible enough to fall for this Foreign style con is sad. 100% positive feedback my ass. Moral of the story, dont buy from Ebay unless you absolutely have to.

your friend in Minnesota

Paul

the saddle bag looks like a little girls backpack

well sweet, I just mada a skoal bandit spree and a BSA edition garelli. Both are super rare factory special editions. Who wants to buy them?

WOW!! A Harley tomos thats really bad ,I mean really really bad. If it was done well it would be one thing, but holy crap does it suck. "How many Harley logos can we stick on it before it look bad,great add 4 more"

Rob-bot the Corpulent /

This thing is almost worth the extra 5 or 600 bucks in laffy laffs alone.

Brentus Sioux y Cycle /

No laughing matter! It's a real Harley! Dealers do not lie!!

Like to see what they would do to this guy at bike week in Florida

Re:

Rob-bot the Suicidal /

I wanted to get a group of us together to go up to Bike Week this past year, but it didn't happen, and I was out of town for Biketoberfest. 2007 looks pretty good though.

Mopeds, repr'sentin.

« Go to Topic — end of thread