SmC-Racing cylinder kits now in-stock !

Smitty Smith /

I just got in the first wave of cylinder kits that SmC mopeds & Customs will be selling. Please bare with me as I continue to build my parts department website, as well as our parts inventory.

Be sure to check our parts site frequently for added parts, specials, etc. ;^)

http://smcmopeds.com/partsdepartment/id1.html

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

Re: SmC-Racing cylinder kits now in-stock !

Smitty Smith /

I also have performance expansion chamber exhausts in-stock now as well ;^)

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

Cool. Hey Smitty just watch your one trick pony (Holy shit). It sounded great!

Smitty Smith /

;^) hehehe ... thanks!!! I currently have plans for an even faster and more awesome 'ped. Don't get me wrong, I truly am proud of my trophy holder, but I do believe I can build 'em even faster and more powerful. Afterall, it is what I do ;^)

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

My big question is what can you do with a minarelli V1

Smitty, I want a Tomos Airsal ported, and I need to sent the extra $25 for porting, is there any way I can send this all in one payment, so that I can use my paypal buyer credit?

Smitty, what I did, was buy the Tomos Airsal kit, A puch maxi Fuel cock, and a Puch center stand spring.

I DO NOT WANT THE FUEL VALVE OR THE SPRING I ADDED THIS IN ORDER TO DO THE $25 PORT JOB. pLEASE E-MAIL ME WHEN YOU GET THIS, SO i KNOW.

tHANKS!

Smitty Smith /

LOL, no problem Rick ... I guess I'll need to add a button on the site for porting ;^)

I'll port your cylinder tomorrow, and get it out to you hopefully by the weekend.

Thanks!!!

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

Cool, thanks for getting back to me. Good luck.

dont take this the wrong way, but your website loses a little credibility with the novelty cursor. Good luck.

Troy Brown /

i take it you have rings for the kits? and we all need to know how an 80cc kit runs.

Smitty Smith /

OK, thanks Rick for pointing out to me that I didn't have a button to add the port-work to the shopping cart ... pretty smart way of handling that I must say ;^)

At the bottom of the cylinder kits page, I have now added an add to cart button so that from now on the port-work can be added to orders.

The $25 porting price on cylinders purchased from the SmC mopeds website is a limited time special offer, which expires December 1st, 2006 ... after that, porting prices will go back to the normal price of $45.

I'd like to thank all of you who ordered from me on my very first day!!! I really didn't expect to get that many orders on the first day, but that was really cool!!!

Please realize that I can not ship out orders with a pending payment. Instant payment orders are sent-out promptly, and orders with pending payments (such as eChecks) will be shipped as soon as the payment is completed and has cleared.

Again, thank all of You who are helping to make our parts department a success, and of course, I will personally do everything that I can to make doing business with us a pleasurable experience ;^)

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

What type of expansion chambers do you have?

Would you carry any Over sized pistons and rings for a Maxi or Magnum stock bore?

Thank you,

-MK

How many orders did you have?

Smitty Smith /

The exhausts that I currently have in stock are HERE break> As for over-sized piston kits, and extra rings, etc., I am trying to source those as well.

Dealing with over-seas parts companies is becoming a real pain in the neck! One of my orders that I placed which was supposed to be filled on Nov. 1st, has still yet to be filled! Another parts supplier was supposed to send me a parts price list two months ago, and I still have not yet gotten that either!

Don't worry though, I'm still working on it all, and am determined to keep it going, one way or another.

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

Thanks Smitty.

Could I be first in line for when the oversized pistons come in?

I'd really appreciate it,

-MK

Smitty Smith /

I haven't really messed with the Minarelli engines ... yet. My favorites are of course the Puch E50, Tomos A3, A35, & A55, Sachs 504 & 505, and Vespa & Kinetic engines. These are the mopeds / engines that I work with the most.

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

« Go to Topic — end of thread