WTB: Titled frame....ANY KIND.

So I am in need of a titled frame...any brand will do...im just going to hack it up anyway, a derbi motor needs to be transplanted onto something other than a derbi frame....at least thats what im thinking as of right now.

Anyway, beat up is ok, rusty is ok, partially broken is ok...it just needs to have a title. I can fix all the other shit, im not ok with standing in line at the dmv.

rad.

Oh, Im in Portland, OR...and will pay for shipping.

Re: WTB: Titled frame....ANY KIND.

I have the vin plates, oregon liscenes plates, and title from a 1962 220s.

I have a Batavus frame for sale. If you are interested, please reply or email. are you looking for like the back and front fork as wel? If you are, I have it all!! I will sell cheap!

thanks!

kev

kev, how much are you lookin to get for it?what color? will you ship?

Why can't you get the frame that you have titled, or don't you have a frame? I didn't realize that Oregon was a state that you needed a plate and title for a moped, Washington doesn't bother. You could always go to a state that uses bill of sale, register it there, and have it transfered to Oregon. If the vehicle hasn't been registered in over 7 years it falls off of the system, ask the DMV how to deal with that.

maybe brennan is a bike thief that doesnt answer his phone.

or maybe I make wild accusations of people that dont return my calls.

did you call today? my phone shows no missed calls all day....also, i am NOT a bike thief, please retract these statements....ps. what do you want for those items? i am willing to make them work for this project. also, die for your abundance of kickstart e-50s.

Im looking to not deal with the dmv bullshit. I want a title so i can walk into the dmv and walk out with my new plates. Oregon sucks to get shit that isnt titled, titled...plus, im looking for a non-derbi frame for this engine. I think I explained it fairly well in my previous post.

OH, wait, a 220s BENZ? No, I dont want that...thanks though. Have a titled moped frame? That would be sweet.

I have a titled Tomos frame. Its red. $40?

hey rick . does the frame have forks and all of that? no wheels i am assuming?

bike theif hypothesis retracted. As far as the kickstarts go, I'm buying another one, so if you need one, it will be just that much harder for you to get one.

still need the vespa clutch?

"walk into the dmv and walk out with my new plates"

unless you get an oregon title, you will have to walk in, walk out for a vin inspection, lie about pedaling it there, and walk back in for your plates.

you are going to the wrong dmv my friend...wrong dmv indeed.

wrong dmv? if your able to get away without a vin inspection on an out of state vehicle, then more power to you, but its one of the bigger policies. ill wager a box of parts that was to be thrown on your lawn, that you will need to cough up the $7 for one.

by the time you get your frame in the mail, you could have done the call and harrass all neighboring states thing and gotten your letters.

I dunno man, im super pissed at the dmv right now. Keep your ears open for police auctions involving mopeds...b/c my derbi got impounded, and they arent giving it back...if you buy it, ill buy it back from you for what you paid for it plus i dunno, some extra cash...

No forks, just the swing arm.

i dont need people in town thinking I'm more of a douche than I am, if I come across it, no extra charge, Ill just ride it around your block all day taunting you. do you know where it is? often impound places dont follow procedure and hotwire joyride scooters as pitbikes.

I have all forks. Check you email!

_Email replied_

Make an offer on the frame. I WANT TO GET RID OF THIS THING!!!

There is no need to be belligerent, like it or not you are going to have to deal with the DMV at some point. I simply told you how you can get a title when you don't have one. If they are really that picky they might notice that your engine number and make doesn't

match the make and title on your frame and really give you a headache.

get the pink maxi titled, Portland streets will belong to TEAM SHOCKER

-bryan

Dont worry mang, im all over that shit like the awesome that _was_ on the derbi.

Does it have a title? I didnt even see that post, im sorry man.

want the Batavus? I really need to sell it!

again, does it have a title? how much are you looking to get for it?

kev..... e-mail me i need a cheap winter project got any?

I replied to your e-mail.

Rob... your email doesnt work.

Brennan... how about 50$? It is in really good condition!

DOES IT HAVE A TITLE???????