OT: Junk week!

See Ya Moped Army /

I don't know about the rest of you, but I love when towns hold "junk week". This is when the township allows it's residents to throw out anything they want. The town next to mine is having one this week. This morning I scored two huge stereo speakers, a 5 disc CD/Stereo, 2 bulb flourescent light fixture for my shop, heater, fan, and a bunch of other stuff I can't think of at the moment. Everything worked perfectly. One man's junk is another man's treasure.

Re: OT: Junk week!

See Ya Moped Army /

Oops, wrong forum. Sorry....

thats a good Idea tho. im g onna write a letter to the mayor of my city and see if they can do that. we have somthin like that every wednsday but you cant trowaway any thing bigger then like a bike. so i just go out then and look. i found a dirt bike once that didnt work but i put oil in it and put on a newkick start and it started right up and worked fine.

our town does that in the spring. so does the neighbouring town. no mopeds yet though. dang.

« Go to Topic — end of thread