WTB stock minarelli exhaust pipes

Rusty, Dented, Clogged, Peed on, i don't care. i don't really need the exhaust, but the pipe leading to the the exhaust, so as long as thats intact I'm interested.

Re: WTB stock minarelli exhaust pipes

i have NOS franco morini kind. ask around pretty sure they have the same header. if you cant find a minarelli one i could sell you one of mine.

alright, it sits on the right side of the ped, right? how much would you want for it? i'm looking for cheap peices, i dont care if its shiny or new, just not dented.

8$ shipped? for just a header. would cost more than its worth to ship the whole pipe and sounds like you just need the header right?

this is what you want to get

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ih=019&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWA%3AIT&viewitem=&item=290044370891&rd=1,1

it's a "stock" pancake muffler, however it performs much better than the regular exhuasts on v1's,

i am thinking about bidding on this, i have one on another v1, with a shaved jug and a 14/14 dellorto and 14mm Carabela intake, 66 jet, open air, does 35 easy

no dude i think he wants to make an intake manifold out of it.

nah, i just want the header part so i dont have to cutup the only working stock pipe to fit the biturbo on. so what i need is from the flange to the muffler.

$8 sounds good, then i can cut the biturbo i got from its header and my GF can braze it all together in class after i've made sure it all fits together well.

i have one peice of pipe here, but its too short, about 1.5 inches of dented pipe attached to the flange, i need the bends till it comes out level on the side of the ped since the biturbo bends too low.

?

the bi turbo's bolt up fine to the v1 engines, you shouldnt have to cut and weld anything, the puch bolt pattern is the same as the v1, for both exhuast and intakes

i have a stock puch pipe on a v1, bolts up fine

the biturbo doesnt fit the V1, the holes in the flange are too far apart to fit the studs on the cylinder. the biturbo i bought for cheap wasnt from a puch i dont think.

email me at haroldiv@gmail.com with your address and i'll send it out. write me a check or just send cash in the mail. for 8 dollars, im not going to wait for the check to get here, i'll just send it out and wait for the money.

thanks, i sent you an email.

you may have to drill the biturbo bolt holes out a bit, but puch biturbos do bolt up. If you have a tomos biturbo, it'll drag on the ground. You might want to consider selling it and buying a puch pipe.

i'm pretty sure its the tomos pipe, but i'd still like a spare header to mess with some.

It was a Tomos Biturbo System...

yea, it was. i'll make it work :) no worries. or i'll repack it and sell it to someone with a tomos and snag one for a puch. i didnt realize that the puch one was a direct fit and that the tomos wasnt. well live and learn as they say you know!

anyone else have a header that they'd part with or a complete citybike exhaust?

hmhmhm

widen the mounting holes with a dremel to fit the v1 studs

OR

cut and weld a pipe onto a stock header

I would definately go with the route that takes more work

haha, well if i cant turn the tomos pipe around for a puch one then i'll chop n weld, my GF and I both can weld and have access to the stuff to do so pretty easily, not to mention we could braze it together just fine also.

the tomos WILL NOT fit a V1, no matter how much you widen the holes, the tomos pipe is so large around that the studs would ride RIGHT against the sides of the pipe with NO room to put a nut on. so yes, it would fit but you'd have no way to attach it to the cylinder at all.

i have like 100 Minarelli pipes. want some?

sure, i'll take a complete one, i want atleast one nice clean one. there seems to be 2 sizes, one is long and one is short. they citybike takes the shorter one.

want to buy a tomos biturbo?

« Go to Topic — end of thread