Two Mopeds - $550

Two mopeds for sale:

1.) Kinetic TFR - 130 miles, barely used, runs great

2.) Sachs SIS(minor) - 505/1D, Engine runs great but needs new chain and a few bolts. (handybikes had parts - $30)

$550 obo. Dublin, Oh. Will transport to within Columbus Area, possibly further but money up front, please. Shipping: Sure, but it's on you and, again, money up front please. Thanks!

Re: Two Mopeds - $550

Kinetic pic

1162233059_tfri.jpg

Sachs Pic

1162233096_sachsiii.jpg

i'll give you $200 for the sachs alone. the kenetic looks nice, but i'm operating on a budget and can't afford to buy both. let me know if you're willing to negotiate on the sachs. i also live in cincinnati and am willing to drive to get it. feel free to email me via my moped army account. thanks.

-nathan

I will pay $200 dollars and shipping on either one. Let me know if you want to do. Also, do they have titles? Email me, I need a moped. I had to get rid of mine because I didn't have the supplies needed to fix it or the time.

I could pay up to 250 on each one, but that's my limit.

Sachs is gone(thanks nathan, enjoy!).

TFR's still here. $450, obo...

thanks to you, too.

the tfr is a good looking bike. anyone would be pleased to own it. i vouche for it.

i might be interested... tho i have a couple questions..

-speed?

&

-title?

thanks,

matt

Speed: 30mph (I'm 230lbs)

Title: Yes

hmm

my parents are gunna talk to eachother about this... um i hope so, that i can of course..

but is 400 fine?

matt

I guess, just note that ultimately I'm going to have to sell this to one of your parents as I can't sell to a minor. Lemmee know...

thats fine...

they are talking about it tonight, i guess somewhat an early christmas present...

by tomorrow their answer will be more clear, if not already chosen

sold

my parents will purchase it, hence parents.. lol

but ill get back with you for pick-up and all that

« Go to Topic — end of thread