hard tail puch frame

i asked this once before but im going to try agin any one have a hard tail puch frame to trade or sell i have a couple of pintos yellow and crome also have a magnum motor that is in real good shape HOOK IT UP

Re: hard tail puch frame

What would you be willing to pay for a hard tail frame with no rust, inside or out?

Thanks,

-MK

not real sure what were you thinking 50?

You mean $50 dollars for a Puch Rigid Frame??

If so, I'm going to have to pass.

-MK

good luck with that

MK i may know someone that would buy that from you if you could post or email me some pictures

Is this someone from another Country?

If so, I've had nothing but trouble shipping to other countries except Germany.

Thanks for the help!

I'm not really in a hurry to sell it, but if the price is right, it could help fund/finish my Maxi S Racer.

-MK

Is Toecutter from another country? No, he's from Michigan.

Toecutter, just so you now, be prepared to spend at least $150 for a rigid frame. And that would be the low end.

Hi;

Why don't you take a note from the motorcycle chopper guys and weld a rear swingarm in place with a pair of struts? I know a guy who did that to an early 70's Yamaha, people do that to Harleys all the time. Do you really have your heart sey on a Puch ridgid? Motobecane and other companies made ridgids as well. My Motobecane 40 is a hard tail bike, which is fine around town, but I think that on a longer trip the vibration would get to me after a while.

what is so badass about rigid frames anyways? You guys like having a bloody ass after a ride or what lol?

Its one of those trendy things, theres just something about a hardtail puch that everybody wants. Its supply and demand, while hardtail puch's arn't all that rare everybody wants one so the price gets driven up to a silly amount. My advice to you is to buy a complete maxi hardtail, It'll only cost you a little more than the bare frame. Another option would be to buy a maxi hardtail frame from overseas where they're plentiful and ship it. Funny how any other hardtail is worth the same as the suspension version, I guess its because its a puch.

Grey

Like I said, I do not want to ship this frame out of Country..... And Yes, Michagan is not. Very Good :)

-MK

and i'm in richmond, virginia...acctually rigid frames are rare in the states, that is why there are so few of them and the price gets driven up.

and eventhough a bloody ass is very nice rigid frames are way lighter then mounting struts to a rear swing arm (eventhough that is a quick fix).

also the comment made that the low end cost is 150 is balderdash. i had an opportunity to by a very nice clean rigid frame for that amount. and recently i bought one for 100 that needs a little work done to it.

i mainly like rigid frames for their weight and collection purposes. right now i have a free spirit rigid that is super rare, for it was released only in chicago.

Yeah, mine was a birthday present from my roommate. I think shipped from germany it was $400. Mind you, that was just the frame.

You can find them, for less, but you will be waiting for a while...

weekend world /

i'm interested in that magnum motor. what do you want for it? where you at?

They arn't that rare, I see 3 or 4 for sale every year. I guess compaired to a regular maxi thats not great, but compaired to some other bikes its not too bad at all.

Grey

Don't ask me, the 40 just happened to cross my path and was the closest in my possession to becoming roadworthy. Generally speaking the hardtail mopeds were the cheaper models when they came out, and in the case of the Motobecane 40, didn't sell as well as the full suspension jobs. It is a blast to ride around town but I think that the constant hum of the engine and road bumps going up my tail bone would get to me on a longer trip. If you think about it a Solex is a ridged moped and nobody would have any delusions about being a cool cat or badass on one of those.

In looking at the rear end of my Newport I can't see how the swing arm itself would add that much weight aside from the rear shocks and springs as it is made of stamped sheet metal. One could easily bolt a pair of struts, made of u channel steel, in place of the shocks and trim at least five pounds from the weight, more if they were welded in place.

Jason Luther /

ive got a freespirit that has ridged front and rear suspension

jason are you looking to sell?

i didnt think they were that rare what the fuck i just want to build a racer with it i seen one go on ebay that was complete for 125 i just didnt want to drive to get it huffy you pry would get a bloody ass riding on the seat post you damn homo but if you use a spring seat its not much differnt from shocks i have had ove 20 mopeds this summer and tom has had over 75 and have not seen one around here they must not have sold them this fare up i dont know if some one has one thats not made of gold please let me know lol

whatever, I'll leave ya smokin from both ends lol. Hey, email me your paypal so I can send you what I owe you for the gadabout

Smitty Smith /

I've acquired three hard-tail maxi frames (and one rigid Vespa Cio). Two complete, and one bare frame (rough shape, & paid too much for it). It's taken me three years to collect these three since I got my first one. So I guess they are kinda' rare ... but they are around. Good luck, I hope you find one!

BTW, you will probably pay almost as much for just a bare frame as you would a complete fixer-upper.

Smitty

www.smcmopeds.com

ya thanxs im starting to wonder y them are so rare i mean what the fuck its the shityiest one they put out i have hjad about 12 in the last 3 months or so and none of the were what i whonted but i guess shit runs downword i just cant figure why them are so rare none of the shopps wanted them for the hard reson or they just didnt make that meny WTF

CAN I SEE SOME PICS OF IT WHAT ARE YO8U THINKING FOR PRICE

MOPEDKIDD

50 WASNT ENOUGH HOW MUCH DO YOU WHANT FOR IT also i have like 25 motorcycles would you be in to tradeing for some parts i have alot of 750 honda crap and alot of suzuki 1100 stuff let me know i also have a pocket rocket i would trade you it has all the lights and elcetric start I HAVE ALOT OF GOOD JUNK

« Go to Topic — end of thread