For Sale: 1991 Tomos Golden Bullet TTLX **CHEAP**

Jeff Strahle /

Hello,

I have for sale my 1991 Golden Bullet TTLX with an A-35 out of a '95 TTLX. This bike also has a technigast pipe. I also have the old A-3 engine with tons of new parts. The bike needs a turn signal, mirror, new brakes, and new clutches at some point but are fine for now. I am located in the red bank area of NJ, and i will not ship. pickup only, I am asking 350.00 for everything and that is a steal for how much you are getting:

1991 Tomos Golden Bullet TTLX with A-35&Technigast

Old A-3 engine with new clutches, gears, flywheel, points, and condensor. all this engine needs is some shims for the pedal shaft(the pedal feature does not always engage while riding), and a seal under the flywheel for the crankshaft. other than that its ready to go.

Airsal 70cc head that needs new exhaust stud and cylinder has crack in the lower wall but does not effect performance.

Stock A-35 head and piston

High performance air filter

Box of parts including chain, misc. parts for both engines, an extra carb., and much more.

Please e-mail me for pictures and serious inquirers only please. you can contact me at savagessman25@yahoo.com. thanks for looking and have a great day!

Re: For Sale: 1991 Tomos Golden Bullet TTLX **CHEA

red bank...near north jersey?

Jeff Strahle /

hey,

its kinda near the middle of NJ. I'm in monmouth county. Oh and i have the title and the mileage is somewhere around 4 or 5 grand i don't know off hand but that was with the old engine. mostly alot of the stuff on the bike has been replaced in the last 1,000 miles.

i am interested. i sent you a e-mail, whats the top speed?

still its a 91/95 doesnt matter that old as hell, id give you like $150 justfor the bike or somthing liek that.

-Samz

Jeff Strahle /

Samz, you are an idiot teenager. Although a little older, it runs just as solid or more than a new bike. Ryan, i got your email and i will send you pics as soon as i get home from work after school. Top speed is probably 40-45 and between 50 and 55 when the airsal cylinder is installed. i bent one of the mounts for the side cover away so i could have the to the side carb. on the A-35 which makes the carb much easier to work on. thanks for the interest!

Jeff Strahle /

oh and i forgot there is an old pic of it in my profile but that was when the biturbo was on it.

Jeff

your funny, if i was an idiot teenager i wounldt be workign at a motocycle shop, fixing both mopeds and motocycles.

yea, i wouldnt offer more than $200 for that...it looks pretty beaten up...post some pics

« Go to Topic — end of thread