looking for moped in NJ

looking for moped 600 or under, running or almost running

email me pics needforspeed939@aol.com

Re: looking for moped in NJ

Do you need one with a title?

i perfer title, but its ok if it doesnt have one

$500 It is a puch Maxi, it runs great, it is very clean, and has a clear title. They also sell many performance parts for this bike.

1162258044_dereks_pictures_007.jpg

See Ya Moped Army /

If you buy a moped without a title in NJ, you will regret it. Some people will say how easy it is to get a moped titled in NJ, but I can tell you from many years experience dealing with the NJ DMV, that it is next to impossible to get a non-titled ped titled in NJ.

I also have a tomos sprint that needs a chain and brake cables. I just rebuilt the motor and has a fresh top end on it and has a title. $500. I will get a picture tomorrow. Let me know if you want either of them.

ohh, and the sprint has a new rear tire, a technigas race pipe, and high flow airfilter.

Maitland Of the Loin /

how can you not find a moped in NJ? it seems every moped on ebay is from NJ and from what mopedlar posts it seems that mopeds grow on trees over there.

theres even a garelli monza gt i want but the guy wont ship

See Ya Moped Army /

The key is you have to be proactive and have some initiative. They won't come to you unless you pound the pavement.

this is the tomos sprint

1162314750_dereks_pictures_001.jpg

derek, would you want to trade frames? i have an orange lx...i'll give you the gas tank too

how much are you lookin to get for the sprint? i am intersted.

$500 for the sprint

looks good it has a tittle. whats the top speed on it around?

and would you deliver for gas money? im about a hour and a half away from you. right by sandy hook

I don't know what the top speed of it is because It don't have a chain and it needs brake cables. How much will gas cost and when do you want to do it?

it dosent have a chain>?

I have peds! I emailed you but got no reply. Deptford NJ

1162490671_100_6071.jpg

Sorry I am trying to get money to fix up the honda mb5 that I just won on ebay.

how much are you loking to get for the safri

ill give u $300 and pick up for the sprint

Hi. I have a 1980 Murry by Puch. It has 905miles. Starts right up on first kink. No rust in the tank. I dont have a title. It has Puch ebr racing forks with puch racing swing arm. Everthing works awesome. I will take 400. Tops out aroung 35 40 mph.

1162577838_picture_002.jpg

How do you KINK a moped?

« Go to Topic — end of thread