Needed: New Spark Plug

And how I might go about changing it.

Re: Needed: New Spark Plug

That sort of complicated work, especially involving such a rare part, would have to be done at a certified Puch dealer ship. and sence they dont exist any more your only other choice would be to simply throw your bike to the curb with the trash.

Ill even do you this favor, if you tell me your address and when your going to throw it out, ill come over and get rid of it for you so you dont have to look at that pile of scrap any more : )

yep id say that the ticket!!!

I may have one, but it is fouled, and some crack head broke it, and stole the porcelain.

hey Deezy whats the type of plug and ID on the side?

mine fouled and now i just hold a lighter up to the hole as i ride it. it works AWSOME!

LMAO harold. Deezy maybe you could trade some of that used feul line you were selling a while back for a new plug. To change it: blow some smoke in the exhuast port towards the plug and it should unscrew itself and start hopping all over the ground sparking

too late, I already purchased said fuel line and put it on my ciao. No, really its on there.

@#^#@%$*%^$(&^% /

hold the plug and spin the bike counter clock wise you nucklehead love ya Dan

« Go to Topic — end of thread