Re: 03 Kinetic Dellorto carb F/S

Then why tell us about it here? If you are going to give your auction and ebay a free plug on this forum you could at least give members of this site the courtesy of answering a few questions.

It's pretty simple. Click on the link, then "Ask seller a question"

Maitland Of the Loin /

i bought a kinetic 13/13 from some guy for 70 bucks brand new

the sad part is that kinetic charged him 110 bucks

Are you sure that's not a SPACO? They're dellorto clones, and my 2003 kinetic came with one...

The stock carb is 12/10, not 13/13 too.

Maitland Of the Loin /

yeah he bought a 13/13 from kinetic, it was the "performance" carb he said, and it wasnt a SPACO it was the real deal.

Hi;

Not being able to contact him is not my point. My point is that this is a free forum for grass roots moped enthusiasts to exchange parts and keep these machines going. This db is using it to give a free plug to his auction listed on a site run by a multi-billion dollar profitable corporation. I did a search to see if he had any other posts and that was the only one, the posting for his ebay auction, probably the only reason that he joined. What's more he doesn't even have the common courtesy to accept enquiries from members of the forum that he took full advantage of, this is just plain rude.

so what carb would that be for sale? i sent him a question on ebay asking which it is.

he simply restated what the ad said, he doesnt know jack snuff about it or mopeds i dont think.

Maitland Of the Loin /

if its straight off a stock kinetic it would be a 12/10, 12/9, or 12/8.

« Go to Topic — end of thread